SOLD...... Heavy Duty Gazebo for Sale

wildebus

Don't know if anyone here would be interested or not , but just in case .... Maybe suit a trader doing shows or even for Camping meets?

I am selling my 3M x 4.5M Gazebo - It is a TFH Gazebo brand and is a proper Heavy Duty Commercial Standard model (stands up to just about anything!)
This is a link to the product on the TFH Gazebo website - https://www.tfhgazebos.co.uk/pop-up-gazebos/3m-x-4-5m-s40-heavy-duty-gazebos/
1593358591422.png

It was bought early 2013 but has not had a massive amount of use.
The new price of the Frame and Roof is £385. I bought a new roof for it In Dec 2017 and that has only been used around 5 times maximum so is essentially virtually new. Looking for £160 for this set.
The original roof and the sidewall kit are included in the price but I would consider them as "spares or repairs" as the two sides got ripped earlier this year, but could maybe be repaired (a full brand new sidewall kit is only £110 from TFH anyway and if I was going to use the gazebo again at shows I would buy a new set anyway).

This is a photo of it setup and in use from a couple of years ago -
1593359324962.png
As said, I am including the walls and old roof (what is shown here) as well as the new roof, but the walls really need replacing.

Also included in the price is the Heavy Canvas Wheely bag; a Pair of Sandbag weights that wrap around the legs (https://www.tfhgazebos.co.uk/gazebo-sandbag-leg-weights/); Very thick pegs (at least 8 of them) and new tie-down straps (bought last month).

Really is a superb bit of kit but note ... it is a Heavy -Duty item and with that comes a heavy weight - around 55kg altogether (this is not one of your lightweight Homebase/Halfords ones that collapse in a more than a breeze) and when packed is 175cm high, so needs a space that long to transport it.

Due to size and weight, posting is not an option, so collection only (East Scottish Borders).

Hi Rog. sold and sent away last week in fact. Absolute bargain if I say so myself!

Out of curiosity Dave, what have you replaced it with?
Last year I was doing the shows on my own and decided to use another Gazebo I have instead
It is one like this - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Outdoor-...enhouse-6-Gazebo-Sunshade-Pop-up/113751559153 that I saw at the Scottish Motorhome and Caravan show a few years ago and thought it really good for a fast setup.

Not as roomy as the big gazebo for sure but takes minutes to put up and take down and for the events I do I found that the large space in the heavy gazebo wasn't really needed for just me as I would take the tables out in front during the day anyway, and
So my setup is now more like this now (screenhouse on the left behind the windbreaker) ...
1595252022419.png
(closed up for the evening here)

If someone is looking for a quality fast erecting gazebo, I would recommend the Screenhouse 6.
Around 3M x 3M in footprint. one downside is that they are still long when packed away - around 6 foot - so transportation could be an issue if the vehicle is not right (I would think carrying it in a car could be awkward for example)

I was just checking when I bought that Screenhouse and how much (£250 including the side walls 2 years ago) and saw this other variation which I think looks really good and could see me getting if I hadn't already got the 'House 6 ... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253485485046?
A pair of Screenhouse 4's linked together
1595253356517.png
Opening is on one half only so in a show you could seperate the left half off with a table and have stock, money till, packaging etc, and the right half for product display and the like. For the kind of Festivals I do that would have been ideal.
Post coronavirus, where you probably don't want anyone INSIDE your enclosed space, who knows!

Last edited:
We've had two commercial grade so called pop ups. You have to be careful who helps you. Too much enthusiasm can prove expensive. The first one the cover stayed on when packed and was good from that point of view. The next was aluminium framed and much heavier than the steel one. Also the cover had to be removed to collapse it. Horrible when windy. Now we have a small marque with 3, 3x3 metre bays. You can just set up one bay if you want. It is storm proof though.
Strangely if we have the sides removed or the tables outside, sales improve. People don't seem to like going in side ?

Yes, I would tend to say "thanks, but you're ok" to most people offering to help unless I knew they had something similar!

The TFH one I sold was one where I could leave the roof on when packing away and setting up. MUCH better than having to fit the roof every time!
The wind is the killer and most of the shows I go to it tends to be windy. The amount of the cheap pop-ups you see broken and discarded before the week is out .... :(
I remember one time at Alnwick the wind caught mine as I just put the legs up and before pegging down - took it and rolled down the field! no damage as it is super-strong and just needed carrying back in place and righting up.

I always try to put stuff outside if possible - definately catches the eye, and TBH that is why I found having a big space inside ended up being wasteful.
I do love the ease and speed of the Quest Screenhouse though. That can go up very fast and is still good in the wind as long as pegged down. now I have seen that Screenhouse 4+4 I am extremely tempted as that would tick so many boxes.

multiple bays with the roof gulleys make a lot of sense. See a few large traders with that setup and so roomy inside, plus the ability to setup as big or small as needs or pitch space allows must be so handy.

IMG_0412.JPG

Anita setting up in the czech republic a couple of years ago. Wash room in the background was immaculate, just the fact it was open plan came as a shock.

looks very inviting there.
Have to ask ... what is in the bags hanging down?

As an aside, I saw these little awning extensions on a few setups a few years ago and thought they were very good. Stops any driving rain coming into the frontage.
1595259097472.png

Something else I did with mine .... salvaged old pop-up gazebo legs from the destruction after a windy event; then adapted them so they could be adjusted to the right height and positioned them half-way between the corner legs to help stop the wind making the sides billow in and knock the tables

looks very inviting there.
Have to ask ... what is in the bags hanging down?
Foam air filters I believe, Anita being creative.
Yes we’ve had the tables shaken in storms. Not funny when you think you’ll loose your stock.
The next day it rained, so we tried to use the side panel as a porch.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back