SOLD - Redarc 40A B2B (Battery to Battery) Charger and Fuses+ Holders

wildebus

I have for sale the Redarc B2B Charger I had installed in my Camper since last November - so it is around 4 months old.

This is a top-quality 40Amp B2B charger and Combination MPPT Solar Controller, supporting upto 400W of Solar.

I have removed this as I found after a batch of testing I really need to get a higher power charger for my 400Ah (soon to be 600Ah) battery bank, so am fitting an alternative 120A system. But for anyone running a battery bank upto 200Ah it would be perfect.

I am looking for £170 including postage for this unit. What you get is:
  1. The Redarc BCDC1240 40A B2B Charger (in original box and with prepared tails)
  2. 2 x Heavy Duty Fuse Holders
  3. 4 x 60A Fuses (2 + 2 spares)
To fit this you just need to connect the supply from the Starter Battery to the B2B (via the supplied Fuse Holder); connect the output of the B2B to the Leisure Battery (via the supplied Fuse Holder); and connect the B2B 0V cable to ground (via the prefitted ring terminal).
If you want to use the Solar Side of the B2B as well, this works via a Relay Kit which I can supply if required (this link shows the principle how it is installed)

Note this charger is only suitable for a non-smart alternator.

NOW SOLD

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back