SOLD....... Some Products for Sale ...

wildebus

Doing a bit of a clearance in readiness for selling the Campervan so as I come across stuff, more items will likely appear on this thread, so keep checking back in case anything takes your fancy!

To get the ball rolling ....

The Thule EasyBase (now apparently called a "Thule TH9490 Transporting & Storage" system)
This is the item - https://amzn.to/2La86Ym (car not included)
1609935966236.png
Amazon have the best price I know of at £205.
I am selling my brand-new, in the box and never been opened one for just £155. I don't need to clear the space so I am happy to take a deposit to reserve it for later on when travel is possible and the Pony Express might be able to help.

Cadac Safari Chef Mk 1 for sale.
I had linked to an Amazon listing for the Safari Chef Mk2, and I have found out that the one I am selling is the Mk1. I have updated the picture below to show the one being sold.
I really am not sure of the differences in use between Mk1 and Mk2. I can see the legs are different and the gas connection is in a different place, but apart from that, honestly no idea. I didn't even notice those differences between this and the other Chef I still have (which is a Mk2 it turns out).

This is used and bought from a Forum Member previously and is still in excellent condition - but as stated, has been used
Looking for £50 for this (collected, any postage is on top)
Included for your money is:
  • The Chef itself (as shown in the picture below);
  • Various bags for the different parts plus Carry bag for the whole thing
  • Flexible Hose with Cadac fitting one end and Regulator for Camping Gaz cylinder the other;
  • CampingGaz 901 cylinder (probably empty, but means a swap is cheaper than getting one on its own).
If posting, not sure if the cylinder can go as well (probably not), but I can keep that aside for you for when travelling is allowed. You can of course fit a different regulator and use Calor, or whatever you want.
1609939010966.png

Last edited:
Edit:
Sorry but I thought it was a different model, I had one like this and loved it but sold it to Trotter

Last edited:
Mercedes Sprinter (Original Shape 1996-2006-ish) / VW LT Central Locking and Alarm kit

This kit features the OEM type actuators and rods to give you remote central locking on the Cab Doors, Slider and Rear Door (so suited to a Van Based camper more than a custom bodied motorhome, although you could still use it and just install the cab door fittings).
Also with the kit is an integrated alarm system with horn.
This kit is new-still-in-the-box and comes with full fitting instructions, templates, etc.

These kits are getting very hard to find now and are around £150-£200. I am asking £85 (INC POSTAGE within UK)

I will take the Cadac if you can post it, keep hold of the cylinder until we can meet up later on in the year though
message sent
Sure thing.
Postage I am thinking likely be around the £10 mark (posted out some stuff this morning and Parcelforce Express 48 tracked/signed with insurance was £10.80 for each package).
If I can do it cheaper (with a decent courier!) I will do (y)

Cadac Safari Chef - Like this one - https://amzn.to/2MDyomq

This is used and bought from a Forum Member previously and is still in excellent condition - but as stated, has been used
Looking for £50 for this (collected, any postage is on top)
Included for your money is:
  • The Chef itself (as shown in the picture below);
  • Flexible Hose with Cadac fitting one end and Regulator for Camping Gaz cylinder the other;
  • CampingGaz 901 cylinder (probably empty, but means a swap is cheaper than getting one on its own).
If posting, not sure if the cylinder can go as well (probably not), but I can keep that aside for you for when travelling is allowed. You can of course fit a different regualtor and use Calor, or whatever you want.

View attachment 58050
We have such a Cadac...We think it is great..Others disagree !

Edit:
Sorry but I thought it was a different model, I had one like this and loved it but sold it to Trotter
You can have it back. 😘

Mercedes Sprinter (Original Shape 1996-2006-ish) / VW LT Central Locking and Alarm kit

This kit features the OEM type actuators and rods to give you remote central locking on the Cab Doors, Slider and Rear Door (so suited to a Van Based camper more than a custom bodied motorhome, although you could still use it and just install the cab door fittings).
Also with the kit is an integrated alarm system with horn.
This kit is new-still-in-the-box and comes with full fitting instructions, templates, etc.

These kits are getting very hard to find now and are around £150-£200. I am asking £85 (INC POSTAGE within UK)
Hi,

If you still have this, can I have it please

Non of the items listed here are still available (all went with my Campervan sale)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back