Some good news - Forestry and Land Scotland

Admin

Administator

I have been contacted by Fiona from Forestry and Land Scotland

Hi,

I'm part of the Visitor Services national team at Forestry and Land Scotland. You may be aware of our Stay the Night motorhome trial at some of our car park locations last year. We're currently planning what we'll do this summer, once restrictions permit. While we don't yet know what exactly that'll be, I wanted to find out how we could inform you and your members, as soon as we have any necessary arrangements and information in place.

I'd be grateful if you could get in touch, please.

Many thanks and enjoy your weekend

Fiona

Fiona Murray

I have replied saying that I will pass any information on to our communities through the forums.

Phil

We used some last September I hope they do it again this year. Some of the spots are very small though, e.g. the tiny carpark at Foyers, Loch Ness, that was busy and a bit too impractical to use. Back o Bennachie Car Park was excellent though we had it too ourselves overnight as shown below.

This may sound a bit sour but if they plan to charge for a carpark stay with not even a bin for rubbish it really annoys me as I have already PAID for the carpark via my taxation. Double dipping comes to mind.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back