South Wales Newbie here!

Daviesic7

About Us
Semi Retired until 2019 now both Fully Retired apart from looking after Grandkids!

Left my well paid job in 2016 @ 53 to pursue my interest in property development. I have managed to purchase four properties without any loans, spent over 2 years working hard to get them all into a condition to rent out.
Since finishing the refurbishments I have completed an agents & a basic accountancy qualification so that I can manage and run the properties myself.

Carol, self employed for many years, due to nature of her business only took 3 weeks holiday per year so had to make to most of weekends . She retired in July 2019 (@ nearly 54) so able to spend the odd week away.

In 2018 we bought a Bailey Motorhome, as previous Caravan owners we wanted to move into the elite group of travelling vehicles, we now go away every other week, sometimes for a week and other times just a weekend.

We travelled to Spain in 2019 for a month and had a fantastic time, we tend to travel local for weekends away but take at least 6 longer trips per year, due to Covid, we postponed our 2020 Spain trip but instead visited Norfolk, a place we had not visited since our 30 something kids were Babies.

Favourite Trips in UK:
Brighton
Scarborough & Whitby
Harlech
Wirral
Torbay
Padstow

Favourite CAMC sites in UK:
Brecon
Brighton
Baltic Wharf
Minehead
Tewkesbury

Looking forward to many more trips and hope to see you on our travels!

Welcome from Co Antrim,house renting is ok but many grow strang plants and wreck the house, been there had the ticket.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back