Spain - new quarantine imposed

I am sorry to hear that I really am. My wife has MS and asthma so I am constantly worried about it and we have a very strict cleansing regime. Are you 100% now and back on top form?

Unfortunately she also has an hospital appointment this morning which I am not looking forward to!

Hmm...all the reports talk about the "residents" on the site...no mention of tourers. Also given that it has been linked to a travellers site in Welshpool and that there is a council travellers site in Craven Arms I suspect that it is indeed the travellers site and not a holiday campsite.

Edited to adf: happy to be corrected though and as I said earlier, not great either way
We were on a site in Shropshire last weekend and were told by owners that it was linked to a site at Craven Arms where there was reportedly a travellers wedding/ gathering. Site is now closed.

The BBC reported that the site at Craven Arms was a travellers site, the day after we discussed it/posted on this thread.

Re Craven Arms site.
I now read that police are considering taking action over remaining residents failing to self isolate following the outbreak.
Why aren't I surprised! 😀

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back