Spain

We are due to travel down to Costa Blanca from Derbyshire around February / March time, so we want it to warm up a bit before we get there
Where abouts in spain are you freezing them off

That's what I wanted to hear
January in GB has to be the longest miserable month of the year,

We are due to travel down to Costa Blanca from Derbyshire around February / March time, so we want it to warm up a bit before we get there
Where abouts in spain are you freezing them off
I am i a small village 65klm from alicante in the mountains i go down to fish on the beach behind the Airport a lot and never been this cold here,

I am i a small village 65klm from alicante in the mountains i go down to fish on the beach behind the Airport a lot and never been this cold here,

Not what I want to hear :cry: I am staying not far from Benidorm and I am only packing shorts, t-shirts and flip flops.

best of luck now you to can be the one to freeze your nuts of :):):), dont go out before 10 o'clock and be in by 6 :D:D

You're fishing in the wrong place Ken. Here at Almerimar it's high teens every day and forecast to be 18° today. We used to overwinter in the Valencia region but Malaga is warmer. ?

Yeah....we're at Torremolinos and is to be 18.C here to. As mentioned, for January and much of February it's only T-shirt time from 11 to 4 in our opinion. We watched the three kings parade at 5-30 and there were your typical lily-white brits freezing to death in their shorts and T-shirts !!! We had three layers on LOL !! Maja

• Funny
Reactions: Bri
You're fishing in the wrong place Ken. Here at Almerimar it's high teens every day and forecast to be 18° today. We used to overwinter in the Valencia region but Malaga is warmer. ?
Fished there before never found it very good were i fish i can get the van very close and sit there watching the rod

Well i made it to Spain. A bit confused by the weather though I had wooly jumper and coat this morning but I am now sat outside in shorts and t-shirt. :confused:

Yes very cold of a night but day time nice and warm end of this month should get warmer further south you go should be a bit warmer

26 working days, before I can get away *,unless I get the sack first. But then again I’ll not be able to leave before our anniversary on the 28 February. How that woman has put up with me for 43years I’ll never know.

*This years pay rise has to be self funded. Anyone know how that works? Think it’s management speak for “Tough Sh!t “

I remember my first year in Spain over winter lots t shirts !!! Ok in the day but you need warm clothes for the night. It can be lovely in the day although a lot exaggerate, if that sun doesn’t shine it’s cold ?
I haven’t taken on the Spanish full winter wardrobe but I do bring my winter coat and fleece ;)

I aggree its got very cold in the evening's and nights but it beats brittish weather and the views are generally better

"]For those who don’t visit WC, thought that this link that was posted there may be of interest.
Don't visit WC ?

They don't know what they're missing.

For those who don’t visit WC, getting dreadfully bloated.
Oh! Sorry,I thought you meant a Water Closet. ?
East mistake to make

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back