Spain

For those who don’t visit WC, getting dreadfully bloated.
Oh! Sorry,I thought you meant a Water Closet. ?
Easy mistake to make

Just don't make the mistake,when you are taken short!..!
Meanwhile, back in Spain.....
Back to Spain

Meanwhile, back in Spain.....
Back to Spain

Twenty four more working days, but then again, who’s counting? Oh! That’s me then. Six and a half weeks. Yes time is beginning to drag. Mot on van tomorrow, vehicle and travel health insurance sorted. Aires book arrived today along with data sims, still waiting for a European road atlas to arrive, and good to go. Still not sure whether to get an IPC or not. I’ll make my mind up when I go to the Post Office for my Money Card.
I’ve been reading, “ The Long Road South “, on, “The Out&Aboutlive” site. In that they are suggesting routes and possible stopping places from Calais to Spain. I don’t know if anyone has read this, or can take the time to read it and maybe have an opinion. Don’t forget Delbert hasn’t done anything like this before ??. Totally clueless . My usual method is to jump first and then worry about being able to swim later, what’s the worst thing that can happen.

Just to update you all, I have now been on site in Costa Blanca for a little over a month and it is amazing (y)

Small friendly site near to town and the tram system which goes up and down the coast.

20190205_135005.jpg20190205_135005.jpg

That sky! If you’ve been reading my rubbish, you may know what I mean by “ Quote Wes”.

I can assure you that that photo wasn't taken in Newcastle.

I can assure you that that photo wasn't taken in Newcastle.

I believe you, although thousands wouldn’t.

Did I mention this time next week I’d just be getting off the ferry.
Doesn’t time fly?
Answer. No it doesn’t . This has been the longest wait I can remember.

I believe you, although thousands wouldn’t.

Did I mention this time next week I’d just be getting off the ferry.
Doesn’t time fly?
Answer. No it doesn’t . This has been the longest wait I can remember.

I did kind of follow the "long road south" although not exactly using the aires mentioned in the guide i stayed all on free aires near La Mans, Bordeaux and Zaragoza. Avoided all toll roads and made it in 3 days.

I did kind of follow the "long road south" although not exactly using the aires mentioned in the guide i stayed all on free aires near La Mans, Bordeaux and Zaragoza. Avoided all toll roads and made it in 3 days.
Well done. I feel guilty now. I’ve found a different route, Le Man, Orleans entering Spain via Perpignan. I’ll try the other route on my return, in reverse of course. Enjoy yourselves.

So without making this political I will either be in Spain until June or trying to book a ferry on the 29th March :cautious:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back