Spanish Alertcop

Mobilvetta

Has anyone downloaded this App Alertcop who tours Spain, just been reading about it on another Forum, you can register and use it to report a crime. I have downloaded it, was also told about a phone number you can ring to make a Denuncia were you speak to an English speaking Police operator who can make the statement and send it to a local police station for you to sign and receive your copies, should you need it for an insurance claim, the phone number is 0034 902 10 21 12

Screenshot_2018-12-13-20-29-44.png

Thanks for the info, I believe the operater is English but the police who attend probably won't speak English, so it will be difficult to do a report unless you speak English or have an interpreter present. If you have to get a denucia for your insurance company if you suffer a crime, then the number I have given have English speaking personnel who prepare the report or statement for you free of charge and then send it to your nearest police station for you to attend and sign to make it official and the police then give you copies of it.

I have been told that reporting a crime on the alertcop App gives your accurate position to the police, so could be handy for some, be interesting to know if anyone has used the App successfully or cannot speak on the phone for some reason.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back