Spanish fuei

Carrerasax

Spanish fuei

is diesel plus what we need rather than the cheaper black diesel? Is that just for HGV’s?

This is true, the DIESEL is the same BUT it does not have all the additives to keep the injectors clean and lubricate the pump.
I would advise you to use a premium fuel monthly is you use this fuel.
A friend with a haulage company compared MPG with the cheapest fuels compared to regular and Premium. He was convinced that it was better to use good quality fuel.
Another case of you get what you pay for. O.k. for old vehicles, not new engines.

Morrisons finest for us, never had any fueling issues.

Pudsey Bear;n20999 said:
Morrisons finest for us, never had any fueling issues.

Same here for both the motorhome and car, abroad i use any of the big supermarkets because they have a good turn over / fresh fuel and a good price.

I doub't whether there will ever be agreement on this issue. Not enough firm facts are available to make a jusgement. This article and discussion is as good as any that I've seen https://www.simplemotoring.co.uk/supermarket-vs-branded-fuels/
There is no doubt, however, that modern fuels with increased ethanol content are not good for older vehicles and that the shelf life has reduced by the addition of ethanol to fuel.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back