Spare new Ducato wheel rim

Chasn

I have a surplus brand new Ducato wheel rim. Ideal for use with a spare tyre. It has a PCD (stud circle diameter) of 130mm. Free to collect but a donation to my charity fund towards Help for Heroes would be appreciated. Location central Wiltshire.

If the world famous pony express is available, I would love to have it, and as it is one of the charities closest to our hearts Sue and I will be more than delighted to gift to

Glossop in the High Peak

Not quite sure what you mean by 'pony express'? If you want it posted I can enquire. Probably not cheap due to weight and bulk. Otherwise can hold it for you should you be coming south in the next few weeks.

The members of this forum are always travelling around and will help get things from a to b. Usually via c,d,e and mars. Lol

You can drop it at mine if you like Nigel and I will take it up to Peter's (Oppy) next time I go to the Navigation Inn at Buxworth.

I plan on overnighting there at the end of February on my way up to Scotland.

Not quite sure what you mean by 'pony express'? If you want it posted I can enquire. Probably not cheap due to weight and bulk. Otherwise can hold it for you should you be coming south in the next few weeks.
Sorry for the confusion, but as has already been said and before I got to my messages, we are a wonderful community and one way or another, stuff gets moved seamlessly around the country and generally a bottle of red or a donation to a favoured charity is the recognised currency, ours is the same as yours. We too have an affinity with Help For Heroes.
Oh and thank you dear moderating chappie, I'll nip over to the Navvie and if I can prise the rust off my purse I might just buy you an arf.:eek:

Bless you and thank you so much, after 20+ years slung under the 'van our spare is starting to look a tad moth eaten

No problem. I will drop off the wheel rim with Rob on either the 9th or 10th Feb.

Nigel, you are a star, I owe you a bottle of red, just give me a prod when next we meet. I'll await a message from Rob

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back