St davids wild

I answered a similar question on the WC forum with this:-
"It's Pembrokeshire. They hate motorhomes and send rangers out hunting (yes, really) so WC is almost impossible. Sorry"

You used to be able to overnight on the harbour at Porthgain but not anymore. Likewise on the beach by Blue Lagoon with £10 to the local community fund but that's been stopped now.

Sad times.

Head down to Dale on St Anne's head. There's a carpark above a small beach before you get to the village...
And there's a quiet carpark nearby if you arrive late...
Wales
K ;)

Head down to Dale on St Anne's head. There's a carpark above a small beach before you get to the village...
And there's a quiet carpark nearby if you arrive late...
Wales
K ;)
Vans have been turned off the Dale parking nr the beach

I answered a similar question on the WC forum with this:-
"It's Pembrokeshire. They hate motorhomes and send rangers out hunting (yes, really) so WC is almost impossible. Sorry"

You used to be able to overnight on the harbour at Porthgain but not anymore. Likewise on the beach by Blue Lagoon with £10 to the local community fund but that's been stopped now.

Sad times.
Was the same when we were down there Xmas/new year couple of years back....

Fortunately we found a few lovely sites to stop on....
Even had Bosherston beach to ourselves on New year's day.

Screenshot_20210925-195703_Photobucket.jpgScreenshot_20210925-195744_Photobucket.jpg

Can anyone recommend a wild spot near St davids:)
We have stayed at Strumble Head a few times. Very picturesque and quiet but you need to navigate some narrow roads. We have a 7.5 metre van so it’s no real problem .

We were in need of stop near there a few weeks ago after the camp site I had booked proved near impossible to get to due to the access road being stupidly narrow with sod all passing places.

So we stooped at the old airfield, it’s on a bit of a slope but not too bad and the nature reserve around the airfield is well worth a walk.

51°53'23.3"N 5°12'13.0"W

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back