Stay at home

Izwozral

Has Geeky morphed into Boris? :unsure:

Stay at home on Motorhomer.

Nothing on Wildcamping.

I have been away traveling north Scotland have done 1400 milee in the last 2 weeks but unfortunately every time I tried to open my app Wild Camping it wouldnt let me open it, never got the use in the two weeks we were away ..Was very disappointed and had to use one of my other FREE apps was just wondering why this would be? I am sitting g at home now nd working perfectly. Any idea s gratefull received..

I have been away traveling north Scotland have done 1400 milee in the last 2 weeks but unfortunately every time I tried to open my app Wild Camping it wouldnt let me open it, never got the use in the two weeks we were away ..Was very disappointed and had to use one of my other FREE apps was just wondering why this would be? I am sitting g at home now nd working perfectly. Any idea s gratefull received..

Might be a good idea to post your problem on WildCamping.co.uk in the 'POI File help' section

Seems to be working now ok dont understand why it just woukdnt open the wild camping site when we were away. Done and sorted thanks for replies x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back