Storage

MOJO

Free Member

Can anyone suggest a storage compound to take our 8 mtr van. Happy to travel approx 100 miles from London as it will be long term stored.

We stored our 6mtr van in Ashwell, Hertfordshire. I know they took longer vans too. Very good secure site. It is a camping and Motorhome Club site so you will need to join. We were paying £600 the other year but yours will be more as bigger. Then there is also Henlow Bridge Lakes, Bedfordshire which is about 10 miles away from Ashwell. This one is a little cheaper but not sure of the price.

Sorry I should have also said that these sites are about 30 miles north of London and not far off the A1 for access

Clipgate Farm near Barham in Kent, I think it is a C & M site also working farm , there is an airstrip but when I was there last there were quite a few caravans , not so sure about mohos but worth a call if the location is in your range.

There is a storage facility at Calvers in Clapham just north of Bedford. It offers both covered and outside storage.

I can recommend A & E Group Ltd just north of Thetford. Quite a drive but well within 100 miles. Prices are extraordinarily cheap (we pay £285 pa for our 7.5m motorhome.) Site is CASSOA Gold and you get your own key to come and go as you please. Call Brian Evans on 01953 498858 - he's a lovely guy.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back