strange combinations

rugbyken

often come across different set ups travelling around , first near a bar at garrucha spotted this early rotary engined shaft driven bmw motorcycle since the rotary engine was a sixties blind alley that a lot of manufacturers went down would thing it dates from then ,
alongside us on the beach this huge rig pulled in a 10mtr+ concorde liner towing a 5 mtr trailer excuse fingers he dropped the rear ramp & raised the side to climb into the drivers seat , i’m occasionally nervous driving my 7 mt van around here this set up must restrict him but no this is steep ramp narrow street place still got here

7A3CCE34-1F74-46A2-9A61-6E74B4B5D3DC.jpegF80F3B13-DE93-4CEB-BB42-BB4F031298FF.jpeg26F3A397-ACDA-4E79-9F43-86D7F2E23EE3.jpeg2CB6A3F2-AA8D-405E-AE72-BF340B2282A6.jpeg

The bike is a BMW R27 250cc. It’s just a conventional pushrod engined 4 stroke and not a rotary. Basically it’s a boxer twin cut in half and mounted vertically.

often come across different set ups travelling around , first near a bar at garrucha spotted this early rotary engined shaft driven bmw motorcycle since the rotary engine was a sixties blind alley that a lot of manufacturers went down would thing it dates from then ,
alongside us on the beach this huge rig pulled in a 10mtr+ concorde liner towing a 5 mtr trailer excuse fingers he dropped the rear ramp & raised the side to climb into the drivers seat , i’m occasionally nervous driving my 7 mt van around here this set up must restrict him but no this is steep ramp narrow street place still got here

View attachment 42402View attachment 42403View attachment 42404View attachment 42405
I think that you'll find that the Beemer is a 350 single suck, bang, blow cylinder, the same engine was used in the Isetta buble car

The bike is a BMW R27 250cc. It’s just a conventional pushrod engined 4 stroke and not a rotary. Basically it’s a boxer twin cut in half and mounted vertically.
You're right, I'm a muppet

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back