Swift Kon-tiki bargain £150,000

MOJO

Free Member

Being nosey in Brownhills the salesman explained this Swift motorhome is aimed at the motor racing and equestrian market.IMG_20190515_210152.jpgIMG_20190515_210102.jpgIMG_20190515_210034.jpg

Well I can’t see them getting a horse in that! ?

And when I was racing, the MH was used to tow the bike trailer, kit and tools.

A bit of overkill I’d suggest.

Think Charlie would have something to say about this maybe he could get a trade In against one we all know how much he loves his swifts

Think Charlie would have something to say about this maybe he could get a trade In against one we all know how much he loves his swifts
Why does this sound like, red rags and bulls?

Think he would actually prefer it to the Hymer Wully, he had less problems with that lol

Probably the best base truck around had an iveco on loan for a week found it very powerful and comfortable tons of torque if I was in the market for a new van that’s the chassis I’d choose. As for Charlie I think he breaks things deliberately so he can have a moan his hymer is a cracking van as they say about kids there’s no such thing as a bad child just a bad parent same thing with motorhomes no such thing as a bad motorhome just a bad owner?

I'll wager the front axle on the fiat tag is near to its limit.

Don’t know about that Wully, the dealer agrees with him

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back