take a picture or two

karakachan

take a picture or two

I do like to take the camera out now and again,never know what you gonna see,with this one I had to hang around in -12c before what I thought was the right moment to click the shutter.My blumming fingers and everything else was pretty much frozen.Once I had reeled of few I made a hasty retreat to the house and the woodburner.
It was one of the coldest while I've lived here,it dropped to -26c that night.

P1420592.jpg

I love good picys,here are a few in donegal,hope you like.

Attachments

• pics28-9-09715.jpg
    pics28-9-09715.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 3613809_orig.jpg
    3613809_orig.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 2
  • blueglen.jpg
    blueglen.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
Lovely scenery there Trev.......that's an great pic too..2cv..very atmospheric.

Strange photos? Anyone have any? Like this for instance...................................... 20160525_141453 (2).jpg

That's without a doubt, the largest big headed cow I have ever seen. (and there's not many places you'd get away with saying that and not suffer a sore head.)

I had hoped that a thread of photos like this might get a good response, after all we get to some very scenic spots in our vans. I'll add one from my narrowboating days, love misty mornings.
image.jpeg

M74 heading for Moffat a couple of weeks ago, much more this weekend apparently.

image.jpeg

karakachan;n10210 said:
So,which one is you Annie...:Snowman_Emoji:

I'm the first Rapido Sue Daisymini is in the Rapido in the idle and Phil admin is in the Beige Hymer, this is my first big grown up van mostly I have messed about in self builds converted mini buses and the like.

I'm no photographer but I snapped some cracking skies and sunsets up on Arran last Summer. The sunsets from the north end of the island over Kintyre are amazing.

These were all taken from the van.

Not in a motorhome, but currently in the news. I took this with "wet film" in the Old Town of Sana'a, Yemen Arab Republic in 1982. These decorated, mud-brick, high rise buildings in "Arabia Felix" are over 500 years old.

Attachments

• Yemen_Sana'a Old Town_Sailah dry water course divides the Arab & Jewish areas_28th October 1982.jpg
    Yemen_Sana'a Old Town_Sailah dry water course divides the Arab & Jewish areas_28th October 1982.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back