Take care

kenspain

Free Member

My son just finished work and told me that two motorhomes were robbed at lunch time today in Barcelona the owners parked up and went to lunch when they got back they found the door had been forcded open.

There's a lot to be said for leaving the motorhome safely outside some of these tourist hotspot towns. The professional thieves prefer to work where there's plenty of tourists.
Park up some distance away, take public transport in. If you ask the town cops, as we have, they're happy to recommend safe parking, near terminus, and instruct patrols to keep a presence. We do it ,when visiting Seville. We park at Camas.

Hi Ken, thanks for your recommendation of Col Vert campsite just outside Valencia,it's only €14 a night and the bus stop is directly outside to get to Valencia, yesterday we went on our bikes, today we opted for the bus. Tomorrow we are heading for Barcelona, have you or anyone else on this forum got any recommendations of were to stay, very concerned that thief's are about, so ideally somewhere safe were we can leave the van whilst we go to Barcelona. Cheers.

Its been many years since i went there but i went by train tonight when my friend gets in i will ask him he go,s there a lot in his van,

Hi Ken, thanks for your recommendation of Col Vert campsite just outside Valencia,it's only €14 a night and the bus stop is directly outside to get to Valencia, yesterday we went on our bikes, today we opted for the bus. Tomorrow we are heading for Barcelona, have you or anyone else on this forum got any recommendations of were to stay, very concerned that thief's are about, so ideally somewhere safe were we can leave the van whilst we go to Barcelona. Cheers.

My friend go,s to camping tres estrellas its 5km to the center he is in a club and gets a discount so i dont know how much a night it is, he said its good and easy to get a bus into center the phone number is 936330637 he said they do speak english there .(y)

My friend go,s to camping tres estrellas its 5km to the center he is in a club and gets a discount so i dont know how much a night it is, he said its good and easy to get a bus into center the phone number is 936330637 he said they do speak english there .(y)

Thanks Ken I will Google it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back