Take care

kenspain

Free Member

This comes from my son at a meeting this week they where told until they know what is going on with the UK and the EU not to give parking tickets to British reg motores they have now got a wheel clamping unit in most areas, there will be a charge for removing the clamp plus a fine so please be careful where you park if your coming over here, (y)

WE should start clamping spainish wagons when the come here to even things up. :unsure:
The Spanish club and members I know have said it is one country they would not go to even though I said you don't know what they are missing, When I took my friend and his wife over they loved it and ask me why I ever left it.

The Spanish club and members I know have said it is one country they would not go to even though I said you don't know what they are missing, When I took my friend and his wife over they loved it and ask me why I ever left it.
If you are anything like me you live much better and cheaper over here. Having just had a trip to U.K. I can see why I left ,it is such a shame as it is a wonderful country in certain parts .One thing I found hard to believe was the amount of people living rough on the streets.

There is or was an agreement so my son said that all EU country's would assist in any legal request made in any other EU country even trace foreign Vehicles that have committed an offense in that country. And know one knows what's going to happen after the 31st

Ken, I was not saying they can’t trace foreign vehicles, but it takes more effort and a longer time
Believe me this lot would send a fine to the moon to get payment my mate got a ticket when he came over last years this year he got stopped in a normal traffic stop and they saw on the computer the fine had not been paid and would not let him continue he phone me so took him to the bank paid the fine go all the they way back to the station give them the receipt. instead of 50 ticket it cost him 150 euros

Here, outside the Santander aire
Cars and vans up to 1.8ton can park, but this is what happens if you exceed that weight.
Spanish get a ticket, foreigners get clamped

Gibraltarians also get Clamped, that is, they do get Clamped,
but it happens to be on the rack.....until they confess. Still
mustn't grumble, it's probably not much worse than the
thumbscrews.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back