Take care

kenspain

Free Member

Some community's over here insist on face marks being warn it you go shopping or walking around the village/town a friend here got a fine for not having one on when he went to his mums house in another village its still not that safe here but you wont hear that on the news (y)

It is probably safer there than it is here , nobody gives a toss , just do what they want when they want and the authorities have no power at all to stop them . Welcome to the new UK and thanks to all the do gooders who have made this undisciplined Country what it is now

Last edited:
I don't blame them, we are also looking at properties in Portugal or Spain and I bet there will be a lot more doing the same

Have a look at inland Spain lots of bargains about a lot of the Spanish are getting rid of the house in the country as they call them.
Why are they selling their properties, is it to move to the coast, or do they already have a another property

It is probably safer there than it is here , nobody gives a toss , just do what they want when they want and the authorities have no power at all to stop them . Welcome to the new UK and thanks to all the do gooders who have made this undisciplined Country what it is now
I’m sorry but you cannot lump the whole bloody country because a few hundred dickheads over run Bournemouth beaches I went to Whitby and plenty of social distancing on beaches and on the promenade Scarborough according to our local news was the same not over crowded so it is safe here in a lot of seaside towns and beauty spots but you won’t here any of that on the news as it not sensational enough for their agenda. 😡😡 wish people would stop running the UK down at every opportunity.

Because the younger ones don't want to be in the country in the summer they like to be near the beach were all the fun is.
I understand its the same with all younger ones, they don't want to be locked away, they want to be with the in crowd its the same in every country

I’m sorry but you cannot lump the whole bloody country because a few hundred dickheads over run Bournemouth beaches I went to Whitby and plenty of social distancing on beaches and on the promenade Scarborough according to our local news was the same not over crowded so it is safe here in a lot of seaside towns and beauty spots but you won’t here any of that on the news as it not sensational enough for their agenda. 😡😡 wish people would stop running the UK down at every opportunity.

And what about all the football fans in Liverpool the other night and also today , plus all the rave parties that are going on through the night and don't forget the mess they leave behind for some other mug who have to clean it up , I believe it was nearly 30 tonnes left on the beach, ok most the older generation abide by the rules but the problem is with the generation who have no discipline and just laugh at the authorities because they know they cant do anything . We pay nearly £2000 a year rates and for what ,to get our dustbins emptied , this Country is a joke and needs sorting SOON as the mass exodus of genuine UK citizens is happening now and wont stop until it is to late ,and when the second spike comes and lockdown starts again ,with a bit of luck we wont be around to sit it out

Last edited:
It’s bad Jeff, just not that bad. Yes it would have been better if those Richard Cranium’s took their rubbish home with them. As for going to the seaside for the day, if I’d been stuck in somewhere like London for over three months, I think I’d be keen to get away.
Spain and particularly Portugal. I love it there. Living there full time. Not sure about that. October to May, not a problem. Full summer, temperatures going into the 40’s. Probably not.

And what about all the football fans in Liverpool the other night and also today , plus all the rave parties that are going on through the night and don't forget the mess they leave behind for some other mug who have to clean it up , I believe it was nearly 30 tonnes left on the beach, ok most the older generation abide by the rules but the problem is with the generation who have no discipline and just laugh at the authorities because they know they cant do anything . We pay nearly £2000 a year rates and for what ,to get our dustbins emptied , this Country is a joke and needs sorting SOON as the mass exodus of genuine UK citizens is happening now and wont stop until it is to late ,and when the second spike comes and lockdown starts again ,with a bit of luck we wont be around to sit it out
Still isolated incidents it’s not the whole of the bloody UK and the rubbish on that beach as bad as it was is nothing compared to the Glastonbury Festival but that doesn’t count because people are making money from it. 😡

Still isolated incidents it’s not the whole of the bloody UK and the rubbish on that beach as bad as it was is nothing compared to the Glastonbury Festival but that doesn’t count because people are making money from it. 😡
And it is these isolated incidents that will start the second and third spike

and the rubbish on that beach as bad as it was is nothing compared to the Glastonbury Festival but that doesn’t count because people are making money from it. 😡

So it is ok to throw all your Mc Donalds and KFC papers and bags at the side of the road and all over the car parks with lots of metal cartridges because you can do it at Glastonbury

Last edited:
Not really a fair comparison. Although I abhor the idle twats who chuck their litter everywhere at festivals,and many festivals do complain about it,it is kind of factored into the ticket price so the polluter pays. That is not to excuse it.The cost of clearing the 33 tonnes of rubbish left on the beach in Bournemouth falls on the local authority and local rate payers.I don't think anyone thinks littering at Glastonbury doesn't count either.It is one reason I don't go to festivals anymore.Britain has become increasingly littered and dirty as Chav culture has become mainstream.

So it is ok to throw all your Mc Donalds and KFC papers and bags at the side of the road and all over the car parks with lots of metal cartridges because you can do it at Glastonbury
That’s not what I am saying so don’t twist my words you said nobody gives a tosshere I said you cannot tar us all with the same brush so in your eyes a few motorhomes that empty their toilet on beaches then that means we all do it.

That’s not what I am saying so don’t twist my words you said nobody gives a tosshere I said you cannot tar us all with the same brush so in your eyes a few motorhomes that empty their toilet on beaches then that means we all do it.

What has emptying toilets on a beach got to do with crowds gathering and spreading the virus . I don't want to argue with you Annie but if you insist that you want to carry on with this debate then start another thread or PM me and lets not hijack Kens thread anymore

Idiots here also,very very few with masks,some folk have a giggle when they see you with one,some shops have sanitizer and cloves going in,but once in shop the numtys are climbing over you and 2 mtrs goes out the window,and not forgetting boozers at the beaches.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back