Talbot express 1992

Gedi

Hi all,
I have a 1992 Talbot express 2ltr petrol camper. I'm after a few bits and pieces (And forever on going spares), and just wondering if anyone out there has various parts? At the moment I'm in need of a radiator, drivers side window winder and mechanism, gas heater matrix (that sits under the body), and possibly a surflo water pump. I'm based in newcastle so local would be great. I'm happy to do a postal sale for the window winder and water pump. I actually think the pumpneeds a gasket but not sure how accessible these are. It's an older one. I'll get the model name for it.

Anyway, if anyone does do spare parts for these campers then please let me know. Ideally north east based.

Cheers

Ged

Give reiverlad a shout he is in talbot owners club and may be able to help or point you n the right direction

Hi all,
I have a 1992 Talbot express 2ltr petrol camper. I'm after a few bits and pieces (And forever on going spares), and just wondering if anyone out there has various parts? At the moment I'm in need of a radiator, drivers side window winder and mechanism, gas heater matrix (that sits under the body), and possibly a surflo water pump. I'm based in newcastle so local would be great. I'm happy to do a postal sale for the window winder and water pump. I actually think the pumpneeds a gasket but not sure how accessible these are. It's an older one. I'll get the model name for it.

Anyway, if anyone does do spare parts for these campers then please let me know. Ideally north east based.

Cheers

Ged
U will get a radiator at advanced radiators newburn I got one for my 1990 talbot I’m in bedlington

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back