Thank you

Carrotts

Hi. Well love reading all the bits n pieces. Even posted one myself. Thank you to those that replied. Now my thought. After reading some comments. About people not saying thanks. Asking question then disapearing. Oops that's me i love the threads for the openess helpfulness friendlyness. If I am expected to say thanks etc it looses its appeal I am thankful. I expect I will read next about people sending in threads with incorrect grammar full stops commas misspelt words. Oops me again. Thank you again. Slightly disgruntled reader.

It’s that time of year when the sun don’t shine and some of us get tetchy or SAD, don’t take it to heart ??

Hi. Well love reading all the bits n pieces. Even posted one myself. Thank you to those that replied. Now my thought. After reading some comments. About people not saying thanks. Asking question then disapearing. Oops that's me i love the threads for the openess helpfulness friendlyness. If I am expected to say thanks etc it looses its appeal I am thankful. I expect I will read next about people sending in threads with incorrect grammar full stops commas misspelt words. Oops me again. Thank you again. Slightly disgruntled reader.

Don't take it too seriously, just read and post what you prefer - tis only a forum and you'll never get everyone thinking the same :)

On a more serious note, if you love “the threads for the openess helpfulness friendliness”, that atmosphere is created by us being the individuals we are, it would be a much poorer forum if nobody posted likes or thanks or funny etc. Just my four pennies worth.

On a more serious note, if you love “the threads for the openess helpfulness friendliness”, that atmosphere is created by us being the individuals we are, it would be a much poorer forum if nobody posted likes or thanks or funny etc. Just my four pennies worth.
Four pennies worth????? That's inflation for you.:D

Sorry, coudn't help myself, I think it's near my bedtime.

I have never had to post asking for advice, not because I know everything but anything that I don't know can usually be found by searching the forums, if I did ask then I would thank anyone that posted to help, I 'like' posts if I think someone has offered good advice to for other members problems, that is just manners (couldn't bring myself to say netiquette) ******** now I have said it?

I have never had to post asking for advice, not because I know everything but anything that I don't know can usually be found by searching the forums, if I did ask then I would thank anyone that posted to help, I 'like' posts if I think someone has offered good advice to for other members problems, that is just manners (couldn't bring myself to say netiquette) ******** now I have said it?
Interesting bit about manners

I think it is an age thing ,manners. My grandfather used to say my generations manners were lacking compared to his generation. I now look at my grandchildren and other children and think what's. happened to manners. Love to know what me grandad would say. As for thanks. I was taught to say thanks. But not to expect others to. And to do something for the pleasure and help of doing it. Not for a reward verbal or monetary. As for manners. What is good and correct in one persons eyes does not mean it's the same in other people's eyes. If I had to say thanks to all the threads I read I would never be off the laptop. But a big THANk YOU To Past present future threads that have been posted. Now sit back with a cuppa and see who I have upset this time lol

Reactions: 2cv
I would like to thank you for thanking me for thanking you for thanking me for thanking you. Aaah this could go on and on. Ooooh that's why someone said a thank you button. Pennies are dropping. Lol maybe a thank you for thanking me button, cheers. Ps. Thank you for the reply.

I like the "Thank You" button. Very often you don't want to 'Like' a post because of the subject, but wish to acknowledge the reply. So good job, Mr Admin

Agree

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back