Thanks everyone!

Admin

Administator

It is great to see how this community has grown over the year and how many members we now have visiting and posting each day.

It is a testament to the dedication of our members that they have visited and posted to try and boost the content for other to read that we now have a nice flow going.

There is no such thing as a silly question and hopefully, no one will ever tell someone that they should "search before posting" on this forum.

So a big thanks to all you wonderful people who take the effort to post on the forum, without you this forum would have nothing to read :)

It is great to see how this community has grown over the year and how many members we now have visiting and posting each day.

It is a testament to the dedication of our members that they have visited and posted to try and boost the content for other to read that we now have a nice flow going.

There is no such thing as a silly question and hopefully, no one will ever tell someone that they should "search before posting" on this forum.

So a big thanks to all you wonderful people who take the effort to post on the forum, without you this forum would have nothing to read :)
Nice job from Admin as well ;)

The "search before posting" thing really bugs me as well (I don't allow that on my forum either). A forum relies on new posts like a body relies on oxygen, and invariably a question, even if asked before always prompts further posts and responses.

Good on ya phil don’t know how you can do it with all the different personalities dident get it a first as these were my fist forums don’t do FB but I know now you need all sorts of different types of people too make it work

And thanks to Phil for founding this forum and also updating my meets whilst I was on holiday ;)(y)

Good job phil,what about a smaller link to the other forums at top right of main logo,and on all three same.

Great job Phil, thanks for the good work, I'm trying to post more on here but I don't like just copying and pasting my posts from WC but I enjoy this forum more each day.

Regards,
Del

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back