That Germany were lucky 😂😂

Hope youse boys leave some bier for the Bavarian tour in August , a german friend who has two daughters living in munich, who are both single and love the scots they just love the kilts 😉

We watched it at a local restaurant.
After the first 5 minutes, we'd realised that Germany were all over them .
By the time I'd finished my Sea Bass, it was 3-0.
I pity the Scottish supporters.

I've never been a fan of football even as a kid that was the first time i have watched a major football game, what a bunch o fannys rolling around holding their legs or pretending to be hurt. I thought that would be stamped on being an international game, in all honesty the penalty given against Scotland I thought that was a fare tackle. I now remember why I prefer watching rugby where they pretend not to be hurt!

A good game of murder ball 20 on each team 1 goal wins nae rules punching kicking all in free for all you we’re even allowed to beat someone up from your own team up as long as you could advance the ball only rule no biting.. Only ever played it once took early retirement wae a black eye and a busted lip. This game took place under the supervision of 4 or 5 big police officers in the gym at the police station in Paisley it was for all the boys at the boxing club to learn them team spirit and burn off aggression. Wonder why it never took off

when i was coaching the boys at my lads rugby club as a warm up we would play murder ball in the 5 meter channel and finish the session with a game of british bulldog 123 , got told of for encouraging violence???? we won a lot of games though and at one stage we had 20 of 28 players in the two age group squads

Back