The best 5G and WiFi solution for a Motorhome

Admin

Administator

I just answered a thread over on Wild Camping and thought it would be a good idea to share the information here, too.

This is a link to the system that I use. I think it is the best 5G and WiFi solution available for motorhomes at the moment. It is not cheap but high-quality.
Just because something is 5G and has an external antenna does not mean that it will connect as well in weak signal locations or deliver the speeds of this setup. I have been testing this unit since last March and now feel that I can recommend it to our members as I did with the previous setup that I had in my Hymer.

I use Solwise to source my equipment as they offer superb technical support to anyone who purchases from them. Solwise have been trading for more than 30 years have the best reputation in the business. As members will know I only recommend companies that I would stake my own reputation on.

Solwise have agreed to give Motorhomer members (Full and Free) 10% off their orders from Solwise if they use the code: MH23SW at checkout.

If you have any questions, please ask.

I have the same router but have a Poynting stick on roof arial, this was down to not wanting to half dismantle the inside of the van to drill the mounting holes for a fixed aria.l

I have the same router but have a Poynting stick on roof arial, this was down to not wanting to half dismantle the inside of the van to drill the mounting holes for a fixed aria.l
Do you agree that it is the champ when it comes to 5G in a motorhome?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back