Chat Room

I reckon she gave up looking Nigel and took a chunk of my ear instead :oops:

Sun's trying to break through the Devon clouds; off to the seaside later to catch up with the 'A Team'

Evening all I’ll have to have a trip to the docs tomorrow as I fell on Friday and I’ve done something to my hip and foot, don’t bounce like I used to..haha and the podiatrist thinks I’ve got a small fracture in my foot to start with.. pleased you enjoyed your trip out today Chris

That's rough Jeanette.
Did something similar a few years ago. Didn't get it x rayed cos I didn't think they could have done anything. It's ok most of the time, but sometimes aches in cold weather.
Bit more worrying when your hip has taken a hit.
Time for feet up,

Hope it's nothing major Jeanette, did you trip over the pup? ;) I seem to have lost my bounceability too :(

No Chris she was in the house at the time so I can’t blame her..haha I think it was one of those things where you just don’t know what happened good job I’ve got kiddie glasses because I had them in my hands the arm was slightly bent but I just straightened them unlike myself..lol

Hope so trixie it was just one of those things that you don’t know how it happened!..are you still in the N.East trixie?

yes jeanette...still in n.east.........trying to get vehicles sorted.........what with them breaking down and mots all due around same time.........its taking its toll.....lol...........then when i get back to yorkshire...i will have my vehicle to mot..........oooohhhh.
its times like this when you need a big strong shoulder to rely on.......lol...take care

HELP, HELP HELP......why is it posting 3 times....it doesnt happen on tother site.........can someone please correct it for me......THANK YOU

Hi. Hope hip. Foot gets better Jeanette. Was up in the borders Kelso. Oct 2018. Told wife I was taking dogs for walk,she said put boots on, It's ok says I. Put boots on you will slip she says, obviously being a man I know better, got out of the van slipped broke ankle in 3 places. , she says if you had listened. I said you'd slip. You always know better,,, me laying on grass saying. Yes dear. I know dear. But IT HURTS So12 weeks later cast has been removed, still hurts. And yes I KNOW. I am not always right. Well rarely right. How come the wife 99.5% of the time is right. Scratch head in puzzlement. Thanks all

Hopefully carrots your foot gets better soon it sounds as if it was a bad break especially when you broke it in 3 places,but hopefully it’s on the mend now! Afternoon campers Chris it sounds as if you had a good time drowning those ragworms!

Back home again, no fish, but a cracking couple of days. Decided you only need 2 things to make a break enjoyable, good friends and a good location.
Left just after 3 this morning and home by 5; a drizzly trip, with very little traffic.

Morning peeps :)

Might be Essex bound later today or tomorrow to look at a camper.

Will post progress (or not!) as we go along.

Hope everyone is OK.

I dunno! Reports of all these operations, falls and broken bones - you'd think you lot were getting old the way you carry on... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:o_O:D xx

Fishing gear all cleaned and sorted, ready for my next escape.

Blingo's got a squeaky back end, so ringing this am to get it booked in; MOT's due soon so probably get that sorted as well.

Just noticed you've got an avatar at last Sue .. ahhhhhhhh

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back