Chat Room

MORNING FOLKS.....happy bunny,,,,after much trepidation and anxiety.....car got its MOT late afternoon yesterday..........

need to sort out battery now.............everything all frozen over this morning..........all drive carefully....
daughter arrived safely back home.....further north.....this morning......after being at mie for a few days.......
lovely and sunny....beautiful morn

Evening all it’s another frosty night trixie I’m pleased that your car passed it’s mot it’s always a worry that it’ll pass ,well thought I would do some housework :eek: and I got rather annoyed with myself because I had trouble moving a bed plus I hate not being able to do it plus in the process I hurt my back and neck! (ouch)!

Head of horticulture has started sowing the summer bedding plants, so the window sills are covered in seed trays.
Got a weep from the domestic water tank in the bus that I'll probably have a look at if we get a dry spell.

Head of horticulture has started sowing the summer bedding plants, so the window sills are covered in seed trays.
Got a weep from the domestic water tank in the bus that I'll probably have a look at if we get a dry spell.
just think of the wonderful colours and garden display you will have with all those plants chris

how do i go about getting motorhomer stickers for thr van.......would like one for the front and one for th back............any help in getting them would greadtly be appreciated....thank yoi

how do i go about getting motorhomer stickers for thr van.......would like one for the front and one for th back............any help in getting them would greadtly be appreciated....thank yoi

I got mine at the Hereford meet, so just ask at the next meet or send a message to one of the meet organisers?

Minus 4, sleet and snow, Mother say's can we go for a ride somewhere? Checked AA traffic and no road problems near us, so praps have a tootle to a garden centre for a coffee and bun.
edit - just looked out and tis thawing fast :rolleyes:

Had a letter from hospital; seems they didn't chop a big enough chunk out of my head, so got to go back for them to have another go. :(
Don't mind the op, but it plays hell with my fringe.
Did that with me. Thought they were trying to get rid of me a bit at a time.:D

Btw, the funny isn't about the op, but the loss of your fringe, at least it won't get in your eyes.

Well we have snow and I love it,and so does misty but sadly she can’t play in it as she had an operation on Tuesday and she has a jacket on instead of one of those lampshades!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back