Chat Room

off to visit the fabric shops of Brizzle. i feel so lucky to be invited along .

Mr.B you are truly honoured maybe there’s a slice of cake at the end of it and I’ll raise a glass to you for being brave! :D ??

Not cold but drizzly, so probably cheer ourselves up with a trip to the tip with a load of garden rubbish :giggle:

Tipping it down here, not icy any more but still c-c-c-cold.

Finally made my first ever New York cheesecake this morning.
Just waiting for it to cool, then add sour cream & lemon topping before chilling in fridge.

Looks & smells really nice, I'm proper chuffed with meself!
Might post photies in a bit :)

Wonder if Annie likes cheesecake?
If it's tastes good, maybe one to bring to a future meet as alternative to carrot cake?
She always lends me room in her fridge even tho she doesn't even like it... ;)

Tipping it down here, not icy any more but still c-c-c-cold.

Finally made my first ever New York cheesecake this morning.
Just waiting for it to cool, then add sour cream & lemon topping before chilling in fridge.

Looks & smells really nice, I'm proper chuffed with meself!
Might post photies in a bit :)

Wonder if Annie likes cheesecake?
If it's tastes good, maybe one to bring to a future meet as alternative to carrot cake?
She always lends me room in her fridge even tho she doesn't even like it... ;)
I need a bigger fridge,:ROFLMAO:

Had a slight leak on the fresh water tank, so a few days ago, we unloaded the cupboard under the bed to get access to it. It was weeping round the cable entry for the sub pump, sealed it and today we'll reload the cupboards. Does good to empty our gear out and sort through the stuff we never use :rolleyes:. (Apart from essentials like fishing tackle ;))

Morning campers it’s bright but nippy here this morning hmm ? Chris that used to be like Malcolm when he used to go fishing he would pack the fishing rods and he thought the van was packed!..haha :oops::sneaky:

Had a slight leak on the fresh water tank, so a few days ago, we unloaded the cupboard under the bed to get access to it. It was weeping round the cable entry for the sub pump, sealed it and today we'll reload the cupboards. Does good to empty our gear out and sort through the stuff we never use :rolleyes:. (Apart from essentials like fishing tackle ;))
Your right about the stuff we carry and never, or seldom use. BUT...... take it out and I can guarantee that you will need it.:giggle:

Morning campers trixie I think a lot of people would agree with you on that,(especially women)!

Put the bus back together and re stocked the cupboards; tis now ready for our next escape.
While the rear bed was in bits, I think I have found room to fit another downpipe, sorry that should be rod tube, below the bed and behind the kitchen cupboards.(y) Spose that means I'll have to buy Dawn another rod to put in it :rolleyes:.... ah well, she's worth it ;)

Fun packed Morning!
On GP's instructions, I called an ambulance for Mum at 08.30; they took her to Exeter hospital and we followed in t'car. After loads of tests, they have decided to keep her in overnight and we'll have a chat with the docs tomorrow morning.
Just got home and ready for a brew now :coffee:

Fun packed Morning!
On GP's instructions, I called an ambulance for Mum at 08.30; they took her to Exeter hospital and we followed in t'car. After loads of tests, they have decided to keep her in overnight and we'll have a chat with the docs tomorrow morning.
Just got home and ready for a brew now :coffee:
Fun packed wouldn't be how I would describe it.:eek:
Sitting about for ages and finding out very little.
Hope she's ok Chris. Can't be nice for her and it's wearing for you and the boss.:giggle:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back