Chat Room

Going to chat with the docs this morning and probably bring mum home. First problem is finding somewhere to park at t'hospital :rolleyes:

Bit overcast this morning, but due to be a sunny day! Off to the pub this evening to try their February special Mexican menu:p. You have to support local businesses...don't you? And they like dogs in most of the pub!

Chris hope everything goes ok with your mum,and you find somewhere to park!:unsure: It’s a glorious sunny day here again today and quite warm we are just waiting for for daughter to come with g/daughter and g/son!! :sneaky:

We're not far from the north or south Devon coasts, so plenty of choice and this time of year there are not many holiday makers, so parking is easier.

Reactions: Rec
Guess who decided to make herself a coffee at 4 am?
We've got reasonable weather forecast for this week, so may have a ride to the coast tomorrow, before they change their minds :unsure:
Get the wheels on the bus turning Chris, make the best of this glorious weather.

Did she come and ask if you wanted a brew, or was it just a bit of crockery rattling while your laid there wondering what she's up to?:rolleyes:

Did she come and ask if you wanted a brew, or was it just a bit of crockery rattling while your laid there wondering what she's up to?:rolleyes:

She has no hearing aids in at that time of day, so it's fill the kettle and bang it back on the stand; rattle about in the cupboard till she finds a mug she fancies; make her coffee then throw the spoon in t'sink; take the coffee back to her bedroom, banging the door quietly. Mothers! :rolleyes:

She has no hearing aids in at that time of day, so it's fill the kettle and bang it back on the stand; rattle about in the cupboard till she finds a mug she fancies; make her coffee then throw the spoon in t'sink; take the coffee back to her bedroom, banging the door quietly. Mothers! :rolleyes:

Chris been there and done that! As they say if it’s not one thing it’s your mother!:sneaky:

We are lucky being near the coast! Went for a long walk with the dog yesterday, the air always feels so fresh. Even when it's bad weather, being at sea makes me feel happy! Why is that?
makes you happy ....cos,,,,sea air is fully charged with negative IONS........which in turn provides you with more oxygen and alters good feeling chemicals in the brain...........LUCKY YOU.....enjoy

Lets have a drive to Brixham she said! Got past Torquay and decided I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a traffic queue so turned round.
Oh look there's Sainsbury she said "I'll just pop in for ....". Wish I'd brought a flask and sarnies, still it's fun sitting here smiling at folk when they make a balls up of parking.

Lets have a drive to Brixham she said! Got past Torquay and decided I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a traffic queue so turned round.
Oh look there's Sainsbury she said "I'll just pop in for ....". Wish I'd brought a flask and sarnies, still it's fun sitting here smiling at folk when they make a balls up of parking.
Can't beat a spot of people watching, i've had hours of entertainment, especially on campsites in the day.:giggle: Don't suppose I could do any better.

Thread has gone quiet since last week? Missed the update on life with Edina's mum!

Thread has gone quiet since last week? Missed the update on life with Edina's mum!

Sorry, Mum's home, got her grumpy head on again :(

Been meaning to fit a new tap washer on bathroom basin for ages; head of maintenance decided this morning was the time to do it and it was fairly straightforward, so have now earned my coffee.

Trying to move appts about so we can get away in the bus for the first couple of weeks of March; thinking of doing the south coast and working up to Norfolk :unsure:

Afternoon campers hope you can get away Chris for a couple of weeks that’s the thing with appointments we’ve got extra babysitting duties as d/I/L is away with work so nana and granddad is stepping in. (Again) we don’t mind really it’s only for a couple of months! When do you hope to get away again trixie?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back