Chat Room

Well the mad pup seen snow (well sleet)for the first time tonight and...she was racing and rolling round the garden like a whippet! She absolutely loved it so wait until the g/kids come if we have snow!.?;):unsure:

Hi Bill,
Look in forums, their is a mechanical and technical section, under the headings Motorhome forum.
fund it thank you I started a thread what have you fixed on your motor home this week could you possibly move it there thank you
bill

owing to many treatment over the last eight months many of my teeth have fallen out or become lose having to have three out on Wednesday
bill
the good thing about dentist these days is the anesthetic ...........it does not make the mouth numb for hours on end...........
im rather apprehensive of mondays visit.........my dentist couldnt fit me in till after new year.......because of circumstances need it doing ASAP...............she then suggested the HYGENIST has a slot on monday and she could do the filling..........WHAT i gasped........oh she if qualified to do fillings was the reply
soooooooo i shall turn up on monday,,,,,quivvvvvering and quaaaakkking.....and see who has the nervous breakdown first........me or the hygenist...........

at least you will get it all over and done with before te big day wildbill, . so that you can enjoy your christmas lunch.
dont foget to ask for the teeth back to put under your pillow for the fairies to come....lol...good luck take care

Well the mad pup seen snow (well sleet)for the first time tonight and...she was racing and rolling round the garden like a whippet! She absolutely loved it so wait until the g/kids come if we have snow!.?;):unsure:
wait till the big day jeanette...........the pup will probably be more excited than the bairns...........lol

wait till the big day jeanette...........the pup will probably be more excited than the bairns...........lol

She saw snow for the first time last night trixie even though it wasn’t that much she was running around the garden and the she decided o roll in it! We had our daughter and son plus three g/kids today and she just went daft they think the world of her and vice versa!..haha they were trying to play with toy food the pup was trying to eat it...haha so I can imagine Christmas Day been a bit hectic to say they least!.lol

Mum is still in hospital, so off there this morning. They have changed visiting times, so visiting is now from 8.00am to 8.00pm which means there is a slight chance of being able to park, without the old crush for parking spaces at 3.00pm. We may be bringing her home, but won't know for certain until we have spoken with her doc.

Mum is still in hospital, so off there this morning. They have changed visiting times, so visiting is now from 8.00am to 8.00pm which means there is a slight chance of being able to park, without the old crush for parking spaces at 3.00pm. We may be bringing her home, but won't know for certain until we have spoken with her doc.
Hope things go good for her in hospital mate ,I asked on another thread about her but never realised you posted it here oops?

Same as Gordon says Chris about your mum Hope everything goes well and she’s allowed out today

Fetched Mum home lunchtime. She's still very confused but not as frightened as she was. Doc said all tests came back good and no reason found for her confusion; could be a mini stroke, but they didn't want to stress her with a scan ( if they found anything with a scan they couldn't do anything at her age).

Is this due to stocking up for Christmas, Chris? How many will you be feeding? The whole street maybe ? ;)

As someone said recently on another thread (might have been 2CV?) ... better hurry up and buy enough food for a month as the shops will be shutting for 12 hours soon! ... or something along those lines :ROFLMAO:

Oh no and we’re our if the country til lunchtime tomorrow, still at least shops will be open Sunday, unlike Spain!!!! Lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back