Chat Room

so please i was out in garden again today....managed to open shed door....now the darn thing wont close.....ohhh
managed to sit and fill another black bag full of the curs,,ed ivy..... my back doesnt like it tho......got to be careful now.....
my head wants to get on with things.....however, bones are not happy.......

so please i was out in garden again today....managed to open shed door....now the darn thing wont close.....ohhh
managed to sit and fill another black bag full of the curs,,ed ivy..... my back doesnt like it tho......got to be careful now.....
my head wants to get on with things.....however, bones are not happy.......

Softly softly catchee monkey Trixie; take it easy, there'll be plenty of ivy left for next time (if it's anything like the stuff our neighbour's got!) ;)

thanks edina..........have another few raffle tickets now.........

MOT due on van shortly....think it will be going in for it next week...........after all the bother with vehicles and MOTs in january....trying not to think about it..............OH MY.......fingers crossed.

Birdie's booked for service and MOT on the 20th Trixie... I'm hoping she'll be shipshape for the Netherlands trip. I'll keep my fingers crossed for yours too :)

Birdie's booked for service and MOT on the 20th Trixie... I'm hoping she'll be shipshape for the Netherlands trip. I'll keep my fingers crossed for yours too :)
AWW thanks jennie.........just hate mot time.....
good luck with yours also....although im sure you wont have much bother with it......i think its a lot younger than ours and gets used more.........
Netherlan trip should be exciting for you..........your very brave driving with a bad back........have a lovely time....and hope you can do more of your interesting post while away....ENJOY

typed this earlier...forgot to press button to post it...
van went into garage today...however..they didnt get round to looking at it yet....dont know if they are open tomorrow or if we will have to wait till monday for news.............gunna be a long weekend.....

I know what you mean about MOTs Trixie :eek: I'll keep typing with crossed fingers until you've got news :)

I'll have my pal with me for the Netherlands trip, so we can share the driving (y) Mind, I've not found it too bad so far to be honest. I wouldn't want to cope with long distances for a while but driving doesn't hurt my back any more than just sitting in an armchair!

Bit of a rocky night in windy soggy Sussex.
Bacon and mush sandwich for brekky and now on second coffee, before travelling along the coast a bit further.:)

well no.one has been on this thread since yeaterday.....so thought i would give it a go......

MOT all sorted on van now.........to the exorbitant cost of 140 quid including mot.......so well chuffed.......

is it only me.....or is anyone else having problems with this site...............i.e..
...it will persist in going into members details or whatever.......when ive not asked it

..ive been doing some of the word posts and its so frustrating.......it just keeping hoping from one thing to another without any prompt from me.

quite often it posts my post 3 to 4 times
often just cuts out and goes back to google.........
havr made one or two posts where ive looked to make sure its posted in the thread.......next time i look its not there//?????????

it only happens on this site.............WHY........

Bit of a rocky night in windy soggy Sussex.
Bacon and mush sandwich for brekky and now on second coffee, before travelling along the coast a bit further.:)
you are sooooooooo, soooooo lucky to live on the south coast.....its got to be much waaeemmmer down there...........enjoy

well no.one has been on this thread since yeaterday.....so thought i would give it a go......

MOT all sorted on van now.........to the exorbitant cost of 140 quid including mot.......so well chuffed.......

is it only me.....or is anyone else having problems with this site...............i.e..
...it will persist in going into members details or whatever.......when ive not asked it

..ive been doing some of the word posts and its so frustrating.......it just keeping hoping from one thing to another without any prompt from me.

quite often it posts my post 3 to 4 times
often just cuts out and goes back to google.........
havr made one or two posts where ive looked to make sure its posted in the thread.......next time i look its not there//?????????

it only happens on this site.............WHY........

Sounds like sticking keys Trixie.

I've had a good dust round here in our chat room and put the kettle on. Trixie, did you leave the light on the other day? :giggle:
Just got back from the local tip after a good sort out of my kitchen pan cupboards. I managed to catch the one and only rain shower today :rolleyes:

Back home in CTL after roaming along the Sussex and Kent coasts. Our first trip along that piece of coastline, but will have to spend more time there when we get the chance.

Went for a walk on the beach at Dunwich with the dog, got blown along the beach. Only other people were fishing and they all looked frozen! Had to go to the cafe to warm up. .Sun came out later so we tried again nearer home...,.half way round the lake noticed the colour of the sky, a lovely rainbow, then it started hailing!! Staying in now:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've had a good dust round here in our chat room and put the kettle on. Trixie, did you leave the light on the other day? :giggle:
Just got back from the local tip after a good sort out of my kitchen pan cupboards. I managed to catch the one and only rain shower today :rolleyes:
lol....do you mean when the sun comes up at 6am.........twas there this morning at 7.10am when i woke....looked like it had been there for some time....taking note of its position..........and its still there now........nice eh......my b.rrom faces east so if im awake early enough i can see it all happening........wonderful.............you lot darn sarff probably have to wait another hour or so......lol.......we do have some advantages of living norf of watford...lol

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back