Chat Room

Trixie, I very rarely see the the sun come up no matter where I am because I'm usually not awake in time! In my defence, I find it tough to sleep most nights these days, so once I'm in the land of nod, I'm happy to stay there and forego sunrise :giggle: Good job I don't work though!

Trixie, I very rarely see the the sun come up no matter where I am because I'm usually not awake in time! In my defence, I find it tough to sleep most nights these days, so once I'm in the land of nod, I'm happy to stay there and forego sunrise :giggle: Good job I don't work though!
Like me usually, only one 7 o'clock in the day.:giggle:

Glad you had a nice trip Chris, it's good to get away.

Like me usually, only one 7 o'clock in the day.:giggle:

Glad you had a nice trip Chris, it's good to get away.
evening sue.........usuallt wake quite a few times early morning then back to sleep.....and actually not awake and ready to get out obed till at least 10am...........mind i probably havent been able to sleep from 1am till 3 or 4am........so thats my excuse.........i really do prefer to be up and about early tho.....its just not happening...loly you

you deserve a lie in sue.......enjoy it whenever you can..........

Last edited:
Blowing and tipping it down here as well, head injury clinic appointment today to decide what the next course of treatment I need, if they just screwed my head on straight I would be happy?

Morning campers good at the head clinic Terry weather doesn’t know what it wants to do today!

morning all........good to see a post from hippy on other thread.........was going to market today, however, weather decided to change for the worse, so hence im staying indoors.............dont know whether to get some sewing done.....or a bit of sorting out.....or just a deep thinking day.....????????decisions
all have a good day whatever you are gettimg up to......and abbove all enjoy it.

I have been attending the clinic since my head injury which is over three years now Chris, I still have a bleed which couldn't be operated on so until it stops they are keeping an eye on it, they are excellent with any help I need and have just arranged a new course of treatment, it will be a slow process but they originally told me six years but now it is expected to be longer, I feel good though and enjoying life but it makes me realise how lucky I am when I see some of the other patients

morning all........good to see a post from hippy on other thread.........was going to market today, however, weather decided to change for the worse, so hence im staying indoors.............dont know whether to get some sewing done.....or a bit of sorting out.....or just a deep thinking day.....????????decisions
all have a good day whatever you are gettimg up to......and abbove all enjoy it.
Good idea not going out Trixie, it's been enough to cut you in two. Without the wind it wouldn't be too bad.

Back in the old routine Chris, but it's good to have time out,. Mum's probably enjoyed the change too,

Don't think we'll notice the difference Terry when your head's mended, luv ya really,:giggle:

I am not an early riser but then I do not go to bed before 3-4 am suffering with bad stomach, trouble is I cannot give up eating. Just spent the last few days making mother's day cards for patients on my sons ward, one of them wanted a mother's day card with Harley Davidson motorbikes on!! seems a weird request but hopefully I have fulfilled his order. Only another 6 or 7 more cards to make then I can play with paints and inks and things. Trouble is I have to keep stopping cos I have to keep feeding Ron (bless him) and housework usually gets in the way (sometimes).

Looks as though we'em got a rainy day, so praps sort out the summer bedding seedlings, afore they get too big.

Morning all

Goodness Gina, you're a busy bee! My new life rule is to never let housework get in the way of anything :ROFLMAO:
Rainy day here too Chris. I was booked to meet a friend for coffee this morning but we've shifted it to tomorrow lunch at a country pub... I can sense a good feed coming on (y)

Happy Thursday everyone!

Bit of a blustery Thursday! Got to sort out all my stuff for trip to Portugal today. Scattered documents between holiday home and cottage so will start by getting them together. Then need to sort out the stuff to equip the van as we will only have a day from when we collect it to when we leave:eek::eek::eek:
Also got the usual orders of stuff to take out for expats craving things either not obtainable or too expensive in Portugal!
Think I might need to do some housework too, but that is always there!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back