Chat Room

Allen;n2192 said:
Top right of the screen there is a square box with an upwards pointing arrow. Click that and select "add to home screen" from the drop down menu.
the option "add to favourites" is also there.

Sorry Allen but there is no square box with an upward pointing arrow!! Top right of the screen is notifications messages and my profile?

Edina;n2195 said:
Afternoon all,
Not much different being in France - still sitting in a car park while la wife is bargain hunting.

At least she's let you off shopping. She might even bring you a treat back.:Cake:

Jeanette;n2247 said:
Sorry Allen but there is no square box with an upward pointing arrow!! Top right of the screen is notifications messages and my profile?

Above that......to the right of the web address bar.

Allen;n2563 said:
Above that......to the right of the web address bar.

I'm sorry to be a nuisance but this is all I can see

Attachments

• photo351.png
    photo351.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 1
Allen;n2634 said:
On the very top line next to "motorhomer.com"............it's in blue.

Thank you ? no thank button yet!!

Jeanette;n2167 said:
Annie how do you click favourites on your iPad what I should say is where is it?

I have no idea mine just goes into the frequently visited box on its own so it always comes up next to WC.

Robmac;n1980 said:
Hi Jeanette,

have a look at this screenshot, the 'Star' is encircled in red;

If you go to the 'Home' screen on Motorhomer.com then click on this star, it will save an Icon to your toolbar, like this;

Then instead of searching for the forum each time you go on Google, you can simply click the icon and it will take you straight to the Website.

(Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining things)

on chrome got to three dots right hand top look for bookmarks and look on the menu and click show bookmarks tool bar shorcut is ctrL+shift+B That will give you bookmarks on the web page just drag and drop ther to gethem on order you want

I must be lucky. Mine just appeared as an M on my home page. Just as well or it would have been a search every time.

yorkslass;n2841 said:
I must be lucky. Mine just appeared as an M on my home page. Just as well or it would have been a search every time.

That's a bit strange as on my iPad mine shows up as a M on my homepage and wild camping shows up as a V what's that about is my iPad dyslexic.

Wully;n1124 said:
I love getting the cold callers now I’m realy getting the hang of winding them up had a guy today told him I was deaf and that he would have to shout I had him on load speaker in the van he was screaming like a nutter the whole street could hear him.?

I do that too. Can just imagine others in the office listening to them shouting. Or pretend to have dementia (I think it's just a pretence?) till they hang up.

Afternoon everyone and the sun has disappeared and it's turning cold! Will have to try and do that on my iPad for the homepage!!

bazzybabes;n3047 said:
Sure is turning cold Jeanette, going to put another cob on't fire! x

It absolutely freezing here even though the sun is shining!! Will have to turn the heating up again!! Lol

Jeanette;n3059 said:
It absolutely freezing here even though the sun is shining!! Will have to turn the heating up again!! Lol

It was -3 here at 9am. Very chilly!

Nice and sunny in Colne, free mince pie and mulled wine at boundary mill , open till 10 pm every day now till Christmas, I shall be avoiding it, might go and get the 10% off the fish and chips. Started as a proper mill shop but now as expensive as anywhere else.

As for cold callers who say they are ringing about the accident you have had I say put me a claim in for amnesia as I’ve no recollection of any accident.

Admin;n3065 said:
It was -3 here at 9am. Very chilly!

It was very frosty here this morning but I love frosty mornings never checked the temperature outside I know it was blooming cold!!

I have been away for a month and for a lot of the time was without internet so may have missed something! However, what is the reason d’etre for Motorhoming.com v Wildcamping.co.uk?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back