Chat Room

And!, we fancy stopping their somewhere en route to IOW/grandkids.
What’s the verdict?
Was checking for fishing! West Bexington has a couple of MH bays and is free between 6pm and 8am but has a maximum 8 hour stay with the usual no sleeping signs.

I am actually sat in waiting room of local tyre depot getting new boots fitted at last woo hoo.

Good news as well, apart from the 112/110 load rating it shows on web site it does have s mounded in 115 rating to cater for vehicles like mine.

That’s a load of my mind :)

I am actually sat in waiting room of local tyre depot getting new boots fitted at last woo hoo.

Good news as well, apart from the 112/110 load rating it shows on web site it does have s mounded in 115 rating to cater for vehicles like mine.

That’s a load of my mind :)

van all suited and booted now, ready to go......

Got your next trip planned yet Jeanette?
All depends on babysitting duties Chris we would like to go back in October not as long though! Because whirlwind is at school now how’s your leg Chris? And when is your next trip planned for?

All depends on babysitting duties Chris we would like to go back in October not as long though! Because whirlwind is at school now how’s your leg Chris? And when is your next trip planned for?

Stitches out next Monday, than away for a few days fishing ....... and some peace ;)

Well back home now and the bit of washing I had is washed and dried! Just as well we came back today as there was a hospital appointment sitting waiting for me!
ah...wlcome home jeanette.........back to the everyday living and all that good stuff.......lol

As you know our eldest is already at school, but the youngest started nursery on Monday. Went in without a backwards glance, Now I love her dearly, but it was bliss to be able to get things done quickly without questions or being tripped up.:)

Sounds like you've had a great trip, wish we could get away for a decent stretch.

As you know our eldest is already at school, but the youngest started nursery on Monday. Went in without a backwards glance, Now I love her dearly, but it was bliss to be able to get things done quickly without questions or being tripped up.:)

Sounds like you've had a great trip, wish we could get away for a decent stretch.

We were lucky as d/I/l took a fortnight off to settle Lana into school otherwise we wouldn’t have had that long we wouldn’t be back now Sue but we have a “naming ceremony” to go to,I must admit it was lovely,we will still have whirlwind morning and after school! And I totally understand when you say getting things done quickly and in my case it is why why and why again....haha

Head of catering produced another culinary surprise from her Slimmers World recipe book yesterday. Onions, peppers, garlic, ginger, egg noodles, little bottles of something and a lump of beef were turned into 'Aromatic beef and noodles'. It was smashing, but my attempt to compliment her by saying it tasted like a real pot noodle didn't seem to please :rolleyes:
This slimming lark must be working though cos I put something on yesterday that I hadn't worn for 10 years ....... twas only a scarf, but hey it's a start(y)

talking of nursery school.......g.son started this week..............im amazed to find out the ...naughty/step corner is now called the .......oh.dear step/corner????????
to me,...oh dear....means never mind an accident.............naughty ......means......stop we dont do that.............apparently that word ..naughty.....is a negative and they dont use it??????????? Hmmmmm

talking of nursery school.......g.son started this week..............im amazed to find out the ...naughty/step corner is now called the .......oh.dear step/corner????????
to me,...oh dear....means never mind an accident.............naughty ......means......stop we dont do that.............apparently that word ..naughty.....is a negative and they dont use it??????????? Hmmmmm

Yes I’d heard that trixie as you say naughty means stop it does seem a bit daft! Well not be long before we put on our Sunday best on a Saturday for the “naming ceremony”! And hopefully I’ll look as if I’ve made an effort!!... haha how’s your g/son settling in trixie?

Did you see that policeman in trouble for using the phrase whiter than white

Yes I’d heard that trixie as you say naughty means stop it does seem a bit daft! Well not be long before we put on our Sunday best on a Saturday for the “naming ceremony”! And hopefully I’ll look as if I’ve made an effort!!... haha how’s your g/son settling in trixie?

hes settling in well jeanette...but then he has already been attending a nursery......before going to big school nursery.......he loves it.
naming ceremony jeanette???????? have i missed something...........

World's gone mad.

If you can't tell kids they're naughty, how do they learn?

It's all psychobabble.

How did your g/son get on Trixie, did he like it?

thought i might have been on my own on this one sue............its nice to know someoe else has the same thought as me....well on this subject anyway...lol
;ove the word psycobabble.........
yes hes doing fine sue......cant wait to get there........

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back