Chat Room

hes settling in well jeanette...but then he has already been attending a nursery......before going to big school nursery.......he loves it.
naming ceremony jeanette???????? have i missed something...........

I hadn’t heard of it before trixie but apparently there’s cards as well!! Well we had a nice day sun was shining which is always a good thing, anyway trixie it’s basically a christening without the vicar!...haha it a non religious ceremony where people who you’ve chosen to just say something. I’m pleased he’s settling into school,nabsim I haven’t seen that either!

I hadn’t heard of it before trixie but apparently there’s cards as well!! Well we had a nice day sun was shining which is always a good thing, anyway trixie it’s basically a christening without the vicar!...haha it a non religious ceremony where people who you’ve chosen to just say something. I’m pleased he’s settling into school,nabsim I haven’t seen that either!

haha lol...take no notic e jeanette.....ive heard of naming ceremony.......didnt know if you had an addition to family........or thought you may have been joking about puppy naming ceremony...........lol....my mistake

Some senior policeman did a briefing and must have said someone was whiter than white and he is being branded racist. Was on one of the newspaper websites yesterday, I couldn’t believe it. I don’t hold with racism myself but it’s rediculous when folks star shouting about stuff like that. World has gone mad with political correctness

beyond belief sometimes nabsim....wonder what it will be like i another 10 yrs time.......?????

morning all....been wondering where other regular posters have vanished to..........missing their posts.......prpbaly enjoying their travels so much that they dont have time............/////
enjoy your few days at the seaside chris.......pleased leg is mending...

mighty cold in here this morning...still not going to put fire on yet.......however, im very tempted.........

Morning everyone trixie im posting in between have a bit dance ? well that’s what I call it anyway! Chris enjoy your few days away and it sounds as if you’re leg is healing is it starting to be itchy!

Enjoy your trip Annie how long are you away for?

Hope they don’t pull on those stitches today Chris and it’s all sorted out. You better make him som broth to sup on the beach to keep his strength up Annie :)

Hope they don’t pull on those stitches today Chris and it’s all sorted out. You better make him som broth to sup on the beach to keep his strength up Annie :)

9.30 appt, so should be on the road soon after that. Prefer stitches to staples - the ones over the kneecap are the worst to dig out.

Never had staples and fortunately not many stitches either, I have managed to avoid hospitals quiet well really apart from a couple of notable exceptions :)

Stiches out (y)
Few things to sort, then off we go wheeeeeeeeeee :) Probably call in at Trago Mills on the way to t'beach.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back