Chat Room

Morning all on this (sunny here) lovely day. 'Tis a bit quiet in here.
Hope you're all well, warm & fed (or soon to be fed) and in good company today.

Guess everybody is getting ready for the run up to the seasonal you-know-what (sorry Hippy, but I managed not to say the actual word lol ;) ), or
off in campers on winter travels.

Not as blowy here today. Managed to plant up two pots yesterday with winter cyclamen, they look good. Haven't lifted a finger in my own garden for weeks, it's just about ticking over. This time of year is trickiest for keeping an eye on stuff in greenhouses & cold frames, depending on what you grow of course, and watering is a particularly black art. It's a real life & death situation out there and the general climate change has made everything a little bit trickier the last few years...

We, well head of garden destruction, hacked back the passion flower and clematis and filled the blingo with sacks of it, which we took to t'tip. Bought more pansies and bellis daisies on the way home, so the planters should look quite cheerful.

this is the first forum I have bean on where you get points for posting but when you donate them where do they go and then I see the raffle ticket thing All new to me
bill

this is the first forum I have bean on where you get points for posting but when you donate them where do they go and then I see the raffle ticket thing All new to me
bill

You can use your reward points to enter the Raffles by choosing the option from the 'Your Wallet' panel found on the home and forum pages.
There is also an option to donate reward points, which are used as entries in the raffle on behalf of that month's charity.

For an explanation of how you earn reward points, here is an extract from Admin's recent (December) email,

Each time you use the forums you will earn reward points:

Full Members earn:

On topic forums post = 10 reward points
On topic new thread = 10 reward points
Off topic forums post = 5 reward points
Off topic new thread = 5 reward points
Upload a photo to the media gallery = 25 reward points
Someone like your post = 5 reward points
Someone posts in your on-topic thread = 10 reward points
Someone posts in your off-topic thread = 5 reward points
Each day you visit the forum = 5 reward points + a random bonus of between 0 - 50 reward points

Free Members earn:

On topic forums post = 2 reward points
On topic new thread = 2 reward points
Off topic forums post = 1 reward points
Off topic new thread = 1 reward points
Upload a photo to the media gallery = 5 reward points
Someone like your post = 1 reward points
Someone posts in your on-topic thread = 2 reward points
Someone posts in your off-topic thread = 1 reward points
Each day you visit the forum = 1 reward points

Each Sunday we have a £50 raffle and this month we are giving away £1000 in Amazon vouchers in our monthly raffle. It costs you nothing to enter the raffles so why not enter today?

That time of year again when every envelope you open sprays you with glitter and gets you wondering "Who are they?".
Any road up, we're putting up the decs after we drop Mum off at the hairdressers, sorry about the swearing ?

Ours are up for the granddaughters and grandson you understand and apparently the mad pup!..haha ;)

Dropping Mum off at the daycare centre for the morning, then a ride to the coast?

Reactions: Lee
Bean handed a paint brush today is there a app for this thing she calls decorating before Christmas I would drop my shelf in it by saying were going nowhere over Christmas and new year
bill

owing to many treatment over the last eight months many of my teeth have fallen out or become lose having to have three out on Wednesday
bill

@Phil do we have a mechanical technical section on this forum if we do I don't seem to be abill to find it
bill

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back