The count down to 1000 subscribers

tried to see it....however...it just wouldnt play........thren someother utube not remotely connected to phils came up.......why is it whenever i get on MH things on this computor just seem to do as IT wants.....??????

will keep tryinging.............i need to see it.......

tried to see it....however...it just wouldnt play........thren someother utube not remotely connected to phils came up.......why is it whenever i get on MH things on this computor just seem to do as IT wants.....??????

will keep tryinging.............i need to see it.......

Try clicking this link - Youtube

Try clicking this link - Youtube
that sorted it ....thanks chris......saw this a day or so ago....thought it was good.......music and dancing was catchy....however, thought this was going to be a longer version of it.......ah. well.........couldnt hear what was being said....probably my computor..........impressed.......

Running away with it now @Geeky Philip over 2k now. Whoop Whoop!

I was gutted that YouTube has recently changed the Personalised URL from 50 to 100 Subs; was waiting to get 50 so I could get the URL then start posting! looks like I best start posting to then set up the Personal URL when I get to 100.

Set up a bounce from my website until the time comes. youtube.pugh-global.com

Running away with it now @Geeky Philip over 2k now. Whoop Whoop!

I was gutted that YouTube has recently changed the Personalised URL from 50 to 100 Subs; was waiting to get 50 so I could get the URL then start posting! looks like I best start posting to then set up the Personal URL when I get to 100.

Set up a bounce from my website until the time comes. youtube.pugh-global.com
Get some videos up. People won't subscribe to a channel with one video!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back