The End of an Era.

I will hate the day we have to give up but we will always remember meeting you and Jenny, looks like we will have to go to Portugal
I hope things improve Paul
Thanks, Terry, and Maggie..
You'll always be welcome down here.
You've both been such an inspiration to us..
Leave the joke book behind, though..I'll have great difficulty translating them into Portuguese.

It’s sad that your van is going. Have fun in the sun though and definitely keep posting, your friends here would miss you.
Thanks, Bill.. Hope Susie is back to full fitness. She might even drive you down here.. There's a Bentley sized parking space available.

Reactions: 2cv
As it’s been said on here Paul it’s sad to see your Motorhome going but think of the new memories you can make and the copious amount of wine to taste ( medicinal you understand)..haha and wishing Jenny a speedy recovery we never got to meet you both but I hope you’ll still be posting as I look forward to reading them

Paul and Jenny, a sad day I’m sure to say goodbye to you’re pride and joy. Like you’ve said though, have got lots of many happy memories of being on the road with so many different places you have seen ( If we get to see half of what you have,we’ll be well pleased) Anyway, on a happy note, we are both so glad we met you both when we did. Glad you are also going to spend a bit more time here . As our neighbours With or without van I’m sure you’ll be seeing more of us, better get some more stock in !!! ?? Catch up soon. All the best G& T. X for Jenny

As it’s been said on here Paul it’s sad to see your Motorhome going but think of the new memories you can make and the copious amount of wine to taste ( medicinal you understand)..haha and wishing Jenny a speedy recovery we never got to meet you both but I hope you’ll still be posting as I look forward to reading them
Thanks, Jeanette
Kind thoughts, gladly accepted..
We'll still be around and you might find yourselves down here, one day

Paul and Jenny, a sad day I’m sure to say goodbye to you’re pride and joy. Like you’ve said though, have got lots of many happy memories of being on the road with so many different places you have seen ( If we get to see half of what you have,we’ll be well pleased) Anyway, on a happy note, we are both so glad we met you both when we did. Glad you are also going to spend a bit more time here . As our neighbours With or without van I’m sure you’ll be seeing more of us, better get some more stock in !!! ?? Catch up soon. All the best G& T. X for Jenny
Cheers, Gary.
We were lucky to come across such considerate and kind neighbours.
We were inspired by a couple of superannuated motorhomers when we started out.. We hope to have passed on the flame to you and Theresa.
It's good to know that you'll be leading us astray now.

Had a moment of shock, when I went out the front door... No van...! .. Where's the van..? Especially as it was stood for 6 weeks, apart from moving it a little backwards and forwards each Sunday

Simply best wishes and hope you.. find a new venture. But maybe not Skydiving !
Thanks, Phil.
Until she gets better, it's a perfect excuse for sitting under a parasol, and doing s*d all.
Not as exciting as a skydive... But very few people have broken their necks doing s*d all.

Well what is there to say that has not already been said , hope you two find lots of new things to do and drink plenty of the cheep red stuff . Take care both of you and keep us up to date with your goings on . Jeff & Lorraine

Thanks, to both of you.
We were really looking forward to seeing you all at Will's o'Nats and using it as a base between trips.
Also sorry to miss Druridge Bay. But.. Que Sera sera.
We'll follow your adventures online.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back