THE GREEN FROG (Update)

The laird

Rally Organiser

After many asking me regarding the green frog(for sale) I can now say it has been sold,The new owner an independent will take over July 31st,
I thanked kris for her service she has provided us with over the time and wished her all the best on her new venture.
Our bookings I'm informed will be honoured by the new owner I'm informed ,charges may l have to be negotiated I will think but hope near what we get ?
I am going to meet the new owners nearer the time to discuss if we can use the facilities as per prior albeit there will be changes possibly due to government distance etc ,
Any more info I will pass on once and if I receive any
Stay safe guys and observe the common sense rules 😀👍

Last edited:
Love the Frog Gordon. Please do what you can to ensure that we can carry on using it as before and thanks for arranging all the previous meets there as well as hopefully all future meets.

Take care and stay safe

Tony

Love the Frog Gordon. Please do what you can to ensure that we can carry on using it as before and thanks for arranging all the previous meets there as well as hopefully all future meets.

Take care and stay safe

Tony
Will do Tony and thanks

Well I hope🤞We can have another great relationship with the new folk roger
I'm sure we will be okay once you've used your charm on the new owner ;) Di and I
look forward to these meetings so thank you Gordon for all your time and effort in arranging them (y)

Regards,
Del

I'm sure we will be okay once you've used your charm on the new owner ;) Di and I
look forward to these meetings so thank you Gordon for all your time and effort in arranging them (y)

Regards,
Del
Thanks del .im hopeful we can carry our great relationship forward with the new owner ,not met yet but it's on the cards .
kris was exceptional imho as to what she done for us and let us do ,
pour bookings are looking good for dates already booked but will try and negotiate for further meetings there albeit I believe changes will be happening ( for the better ) according to our conversation yesterday

Pleased for Kris and I hope she got top dollar for her and staff hard graft over the years.

Fingers crossed Gordon, that you can pull a rabbit 🐇 out the hat 🎩 when you negotiate with the new owner 👍
Will need to play it by ear terry me thinks

what a great wee business that was for someone near retirement who wanted to keep there hand in. If it was 10 year down the line I’d have jumped at the chance of something like that. Hope who ever buys can make a go of it I see loads of potential there which will involve investment in facilities witch in turn effects how much it will cost to stay over. And ive seen Gordon’s magic act he doesn’t pull them rabbits from hats he’s a bit like tommy Cooper they come from his troosers or was that a hare.😂😜

what a great wee business that was for someone near retirement who wanted to keep there hand in. If it was 10 year down the line I’d have jumped at the chance of something like that. Hope who ever buys can make a go of it I see loads of potential there which will involve investment in facilities witch in turn effects how much it will cost to stay over. And ive seen Gordon’s magic act he doesn’t pull them rabbits from hats he’s a bit like tommy Cooper they come from his troosers or was that a hare.😂😜
Hope it wasn't public hair ( glad predictatext worked ) felt a ban

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back