End: Monday, August 19, 2019 - 12:00 PM

Phil

Forum Admin
The Western Motorhome Show

Three Counties Showground
Malvern
Worcs
WR13 6NW

We will have a club enclosure at this event, I don't expect everyone to book with them yet, but it would be nice to know who is thinking of coming along. So please add your name to this thread if you are coming.

When booking on their website it is important that you do the following:

1) Select "Club Camping"
2) Select "Motorhomer" from the drop-down club box.
3) Enter your Member ID in the box title "Number".

You can find your Member ID by clicking in your username on the top bar (just to the left of inbox).

All information about this event is on the webpage linked below:

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/shows/show/the-western-motorhome-show

You can book via this link:

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/shows/show/the-western-motorhome-show/book-now/camping

Phil

Forum Admin
The List

1. Admin (steward)
  2. Streetsleeper (steward)
  3. Wildebus
  4. Moonshadow
  5. Campervanannie
  6. 2CV
  7. RugbyKen
  8. Joy ZigZag
  9. Biggarmac
  10. Old Man Down

Last edited:

wildebus

Couple of questions:
Does it make any difference between selecting "Campervan" or "Motorhome"?
Are the Pitch sizes the same between "Club Camping" and "General Camping"?
(and one bonus one - Is the screen shot from last year? the prices on the website at £8 more)

(PS. not seen this kind of comment at a UK show .... "Gun marshals will check your weapons on entry to entertainment venues" :) )

Phil

Forum Admin
Does it make any difference between selecting "Campervan" or "Motorhome"?
I do not believe so, it won't change the price or the pitch.

Are the Pitch sizes the same between "Club Camping" and "General Camping"?
Club Camping Pitches are 10m x 8m with a 5m roadway, general camping pitches are most likely the same.

(and one bonus one - Is the screen shot from last year? the prices on the website at £8 more)
The screenshot was from the Stoneleigh Show, I did not think I needed to do a different one for each show :)

wildebus

Thanks Phil.
I've never looked at these shows before so had nothing previously to compare against. I though there may have been a club discount applied maybe? I did notice that if you are one of their magazine subscribers you can get £5 off at point of payment which is handy (and if going to a few shows well worth it. I'm subscribed to MMM and What Motorhome for £19 for the year)

Wully

Looks great phil lots of meets and some new venues would like too go to them all but I’m going too have too pick my choices carefully and book later without just jumping in and putting my name down for the lot as I usually do 👍

2cv

We plan to attend. Went last year and it was very entertaining. The advantage of being on a club pitch rather than general is that it’s nearer to the stands and entertainment. From the general camping area it can be a 20 minute walk each way.
I had never realised how many motorhomes there are before attending this.

moonshadow

Rally Organiser
They definitely check your guns on entering the evening entertainment, you have to show the cylinder is empty - they’re not allowed to touch it! It’s quite a novel experience.
I’ll be there with the man in black...C2660433-5224-484B-9D8A-DF8F9BDCEA10.jpeg05AC6C6E-A494-4512-AA33-3E518D8EC63A.jpeg

Minisorella

Yes please Phil. Now that I've got my daughter's dates for her visit from Aus, I can start booking things (y)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)