Thetford C224-CW

Nope.
But something I am coming to appreciate is not having to have a "cistern" to fill up, but instead just having a flush fed by the main water tank and I think if I were fitting a toilet in a new conversion, that is a feature I would go for.

As they say, just sayin' ....

Nope.
But something I am coming to appreciate is not having to have a "cistern" to fill up, but instead just having a flush fed by the main water tank and I think if I were fitting a toilet in a new conversion, that is a feature I would go for.

As they say, just sayin' ....
In my 608 rebuild I had a thetford toilet that switched on the domestic water pump to flush. Even though highly unlikely, bacteria could migrate from your toilet to your drinking water supply. On a domestic water closet you must have an air gap between the water supply and the water in the tank. Hence the noise of the fill. Anita being amongst many other things is a qualified plumber. When I suggested connecting Betty's toilet to the drinking water, I very quickly changed my mind!
A feature that drew me to this product in that it's manual flush. My current thetford toilet has a 12 volt water pump. Every now and again it refuses to flush. By the time I've found the spare water pump in Murky's stores the pump works again!

Interesting.
I am not sure I wanted to know that information now :eek:

Most coach built have Thetford toilet and are well proven , the one in the link is a high seat .thanks for posting .are they a direct exchange for the standard height. Anyone?.

Last edited:
Most coach built have Thetford toilet and are well proven , the one in the link is a high seat .thanks for posting .are they a direct exchange for the standard height. Anyone?.
I’m glad you pointed that out, now I’m wondering if I’ll be able to get on it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back