Thetford Storage/Locker Doors No`s 3 + 4 + 5, White + Infill Panels + New Locks

Eurobiker330

Free Member

Apologies now, I have attempted to give as best a description as possible but it reads a bit overly described, basically a complete set of Thetford Standard service doors, Thetford Door No`s 3,4+5 complete, I will also supply the Soudall RV61 bedding sealant.

Doors are comeing off a Bailey Approach Advance 640 Motorhome (2016) (photo 6).

Thetford Standard door No`s 3, 4 + 5.

Below items are for sale as a result of my ongoing Motorhome Conversion/Adaption.

1. Thetford Toilet Cassette Access Door 3 White - Caravan / Motorhome / Conversion, Access Door. (Photo`s 1,2+3)

2. Thetford Gas Locker/Storage Door 4 White - Caravan / Motorhome / Conversion, Access Door. (Photo 4)

3. Thetford Wet Locker/Storage Door 5 White - Caravan / Motorhome /Conversion, Access Door. (Photo 5)

All above are in excellent used condition and will be complete ready for instalation with new Zadi Barrel Locks fitted, door hinge frame and new internal frame.

I am currently doing a cosmetic conversion to my Motorhome changeing all external vents / covers and above storage locker doors from the original White to Black.

Each door will come as the full Door kit consisting of the following 9 parts with each door,

1. Outer External Door Main Frame with full twin lock mechanisms. (except door 1 as described below).

2. Internal Door Frame.

3.Inner External Hinged Frame with hinges.

4.Internal Door Frame.

5. Infill Panels pre fitted to each Locker Door above (original plain Gloss White GRP immaculate)

6. All Hinges.

7. Rubber Door Seals.

8. New Zadi Lock Barrels and 2 Keys per door (except toilet cassette door 1 - has standard 1 x Lock + 1 x Push Button non-locking) (see pics 2&3).

9. New unused, Gloss finish fitting and cutting templates for a new fit Van conversion door specific (came with each new door)

The doors are comming from a Bailey built Motorhome which in original build are sealed with non-setting sealant backed foam gasket, so after removal from my van, are easily cleaned of old bedding sealant to as good as new.

All above are original Thetford parts.

As I have bought new doors, I have replaced the new Zadi door locks with the locks from the original doors I am selling as they all use the same key, therefore you will get 3 x sets of new locks pre fitted with 1 set of 2 keys for each door. As per photos.

Parts 4, the internal door frame will be the new Black frames from my new door kits as I will keep the existing White frames fitted on my Motorhome (not worth the hassle to change). These frames are for framing the door hole cut-out on the interrior so in theory colour shouldnt matter as they cant be seen on your fit unless the interior is not lined/panelled.

As I keep my motorhome absolutely immaculate the above doors reflect their condition as decribed.

I have also replaced the EHU and fresh water filler neck in Black finish so the original White ones are now also available.

This is an ideal opportunity for someone about to undertake a self build van conversion or someone wanting to replace tired old looking doors for used excellent condition ones, in which case you could just remove hinges and fit above doors on.

Will consider posting if buying all 3 door kits. If posting, each door will be packed in original Thetford door boxes and carriage will be priced on dimensions and weights as per box and buyer to arrange carriage. I will supply all dimensions and weights.

Any questions just get in touch.
Looking for offers or contact me and let me know what you are interested in.
I am in Carnoustie, Angus. Scotland
I will see what kind of response i get or list them on Ebay.
Thanks for looking.20200314_113859.jpg20200314_113932.jpg20200314_113937.jpg20200314_113845.jpg20200314_113918.jpg20190428_064348 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back