Things I love about my motorhome

Fair point, but the number of times we use every last bit of clearance to fit in somewhere is really quite significant.

Don’t use it as much as I’d like too but just knowing it’s there when I need it is a great feeling.I keep it parked at the house makes me smile when I go to work in the morning and it makes me smile when I come home at night it’s like a comfort blanket like when you’ve had enough of the world you know it’s you’re means of escape.

What do I like about my MH? Pretty much everything. Sad bu@@er that I am, I give it a little stroke every time I pass it.
I love 💕 my van.

I’ve got two great skills Del one of them I is can talk through my arse without my lips moving. The other is typing on the internet and nobody understands a fuciing word I’m saying. Mi5. 007 me

I’ve two got a great skills Del one of them I is can talk through my arse without my lips moving. The other is typing on the internet and nobody understands a fuciing word I’m saying.
What you doing up so bloody early.? My excuse is. I misread the clock to watch MOTD repeat

We’ve got a feking cat who’s got dementia 😤😤😤 its On its 99 life I’m gonna choke the bastardised.

Well I got up at six thinking I would take dogs on the beach when it gets light while tide is out. As per usual though the dogs are snoring in bed so I am surfing the net instead of the waves.

i love being in my van :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back