This is the life

Don’t really recognise the place Gordon but could it be an area at Lochore that I’m not familiar with?? Wherever have a great time. Our next trip is to Loch Katrine next weekend - can‘t wait to get away in the van again. It’s been over a month since we were away and with all the phone and internet problems at home I’m desperate for a break.

Don’t really recognise the place Gordon but could it be an area at Lochore that I’m not familiar with?? Wherever have a great time. Our next trip is to Loch Katrine next weekend - can‘t wait to get away in the van again. It’s been over a month since we were away and with all the phone and internet problems at home I’m desperate for a break.
Lochore country park lochgelly

Stayed there a couple of times in the van but always on the tarmacced car park. Do motorhomes stay on the gravelled area nearer the reception building now?

Loks like a CADAC BBQ with a non-stick sheet...GREAT
Stayed there a couple of times in the van but always on the tarmacced car park. Do motorhomes stay on the gravelled area nearer the reception building now?
No it's at the boathouse end Tony through the barrier where the pipe band play in competition
six ehu points on gravel and grass further afield

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back