Three 100GB 5G data Sim - £15pm /12m (£138 cashback by redemption / £3.50pm after cashback) @ BuyMobiles

Hi Tezza33

Can't see this deal you have put on been on Moneysupermarket and buymobiles sites and the best is £12 per month for 100gb.
 Standard SIM

SIM Only plan​

100GB data
Unlimited minutes
Unlimited texts
12 month Advanced plan
See full plan details

£12

Includes​

5G Ready at no extra cost
Personal Hotspot
Go Roam Around the World

Estimated delivery: Wed 28 Sep
1st class by Royal Mail. You won't need to sign for this.​

FREE

Total​

Monthly

£12​

Sorry @anders1364 but it is difficult to find because it doesn't mention redemption at that point, follow these steps
Click on this link moneysupermarket.com/mob…ies
It opens offers from moneysupermarket, the redemption offer is only available through this link, it is the third offer down as shown here, it doesn't mention the redemption offer at this point but click where I have placed an arrow 'VISIT NOW', that takes you to buymobiles website with the offer clearly visible, please ask if you need more info but get in quick
3 Offer.jpg
buymobiles.jpg
remption.jpg

There is also an unlimited data offer from the same company at £7p.m. after cashback

D2E70F90-FDE3-4448-9CFF-C3100DB6002C.png

Are you checking the right link?
I have just looked and it is still working with the redemption, check the date and time at the bottom right of this screenshot, this is for the unlimited data23.29.jpg
and this is for the 100GB
23.34.jpg
both checked just now and still working

They have made it difficult by not advertising the redemption on the first post, I had to search for a while but it is there, I wonder how many just gave up

If you want roaming, this deal might be a bit restrictive.

If you are not bothered about roaming at all, you can get an unlimited data, unlimited texts, unlimited calls Three sim for three years for a single cost of £127 which is about £3.50 per month. And no faffing with claiming cashback.

eBay item 403288825594

The price varies a bit. When I bought this myself a few months back, it was only £91.

Tried 3 and it didn't like the fact we are in Malta....they wanted £33 for unlimited...
Needed one 2 days ago and couldn't sort anything....stayed with Vodafone in the end £21 with no roaming cost but 25gb
Needed it for the house in the UK. (Daughter could have swapped the sim. But no need with Vodafone as it was a renewal)
Wish I'd seen your post........grrrrr

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back