Three Mobile Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband 24 GB data SIM

Hi Terry I took out a contract with 3 for the year the one Phil told me about a few months ago and up to now it's been shit sorry to say .It's made me take out an other contract with EE through a neighbour so I got 30% discount through him and its way better roll on to the end of the 3 contract.

Hi Terry I took out a contract with 3 for the year the one Phil told me about a few months ago and up to now it's been shit sorry to say .It's made me take out an other contract with EE through a neighbour so I got 30% discount through him and its way better roll on to the end of the 3 contract.
It has been great for me, and I have never had a problem travelling but different areas give stronger signals depending on the provider, it is handy to have two though😄

I paid £40 in Hereford last week for a12gb one. It only used to be £35 for a 24gb from 3, they are now £60

I paid £40 in Hereford last week for a12gb one. It only used to be £35 for a 24gb from 3, they are now £60

They cost more than this offer but if you search around good offers come up regularly over the year, they have been sparse this last year though so worth buying one at this price, they are not activated until you use it so keep it in the van

I pay £45 a month for unlimited 4G data from EE for our house (as the wired stuff is rubbish round here) and the router is portable so we have been able to use it in the MH wherever we have been so far this year.

I pay £45 a month for unlimited 4G data from EE for our house (as the wired stuff is rubbish round here) and the router is portable so we have been able to use it in the MH wherever we have been so far this year.
If your not in contract maybe a good idea to have a look around, £45 seems very expensive you can get way cheaper

Not where I live unfortunately. Poor reception even with 4G.

Not where I live unfortunately. Poor reception even with 4G.

Just had a look on ee site 200gb £23 2 year contract though,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-074200_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210828-074200_Chrome.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 5
I tried the 200Gb for a month and it all went watching the TV mainly: catch up plus live sport, so I upgraded to unlimited. It also allows me to gift data to mobile phones but I don't bother with that as we already have 5-6Gb of data for our phones and never use that really.

Are you able to provide any details as to the issues with 3?

I get the 24Gb 24 months one and never really had a problem, some times can't get a signal but that's not percolator to them.

Are you able to provide any details as to the issues with 3?
Have only been getting 3 to 4 mbps as apposed to 17 to 25 with EE and I was getting over 40 with the wife's Virgin connection.so we have a choice of three .

I have never even thought of speed checking mine, but that would vary with location anyway I assume, would the device make a difference?

That complicates things for speed checking.

Mine has just run out so a good result for me , ordered Friday came Sunday had the 12 and 24 never run out yet ,

I hate to run out when there is still data left on it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back