Three way fridge .

georgert1

Free Member

My three was fridge has stopped working on 240v ,the switch lights up ok ( green ) so I presume the element ? has died. It is fixed in a 1993 Dethleffs and has always worked fine. My question is ,1/ anyone know where I can get a replacement and 2/ What is the procedure to replace it
It a is an Electrolux 2240.Any advise greatly appreciated,thank you and Happy Christmas to one and All.

My three was fridge has stopped working on 240v ,the switch lights up ok ( green ) so I presume the element ? has died. It is fixed in a 1993 Dethleffs and has always worked fine. My question is ,1/ anyone know where I can get a replacement and 2/ What is the procedure to replace it
It a is an Electrolux 2240.Any advise greatly appreciated,thank you and Happy Christmas to one and All.

Do you have the full fridge number, please?

Leisure Shop Direct will probably have one. the appliance specs label will tell you the wattage of the element. not too hard to replace if you're a bit practical check the eleent is knacked by doing a continuity test across the wires [when off , of course !]

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back