Time I said hello

Easyliving

Hi all

I have been a member of this forum for ages but have so far not got round to posting.

We are Paul and Lynda, we live full time in our Swift (don't laugh) Sundance motorhome, mostly in Norfolk.

Looking forward to joining in the fun and games.

paul

DSC00357_kindlephoto-1246540.jpg

Hi ,nobody will laugh ,maybe envious yeah,welcome along and join in the meets .good fun and nice folks

Welcome aboard Paul and Lynda, no one laughing here!

Nice moho! (y) :)

Hi, another Swift owner here, slag 'em off all ya want, we've more than had our money's worth out of ours. :)

Hello Paul and Lynda and welcome to the forum :)

No laughing or van snobbery on this forum... we all share the same love for exploring in our homes on wheels and that's what really counts.

Welcome Lynda & Paul from me!

My mother's side of the family are from Norfolk, and I'm very proud of that connection.

Welcome from the six counties of ulster,well antrim to be exact,like that low line roof on your van,keep the wheels rolling.(y)

Hi and welcome love the Motorhome

Thanks for the welcome, much appreciated.

Swift get a bit of flack for their supposedly poor quality control but we have had ours from new in 2012 and we have been very pleased with it.

Paul

welcome Lynda & Paul glad you have joined the happy times ahead

Home is where you park it, lovely motorhome

no laughing...most of us would love to be able to full-time.......hello and welcome!!!

Hi Paul and Linda, welcome. I'll probably consider that in a couple of years when I retire.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back