Toaster recommendations please

A perfect example of what I warned against earlier. A cheap Argos toaster is 850w and costs around £6. The Sunncamp is similar low wattage and costs nearly 3 times the price simply because it has a camping brand name.

A perfect example of what I warned against earlier. A cheap Argos toaster is 850w and costs around £6. The Sunncamp is similar low wattage and costs nearly 3 times the price simply because it has a camping brand name.

Like this one?

Regards,
Del

...not when I bought it
wink.gif

Graham
smile.gif

I have a few "T055er" suggestions ..beginning with Mps !
Sorry predictive reading again !

I use a Tesco cheapie. The only problem with the cheapies is that a Warburtons slice pokes out of the top. You can either flip it up the other way halfway through or put up with white ends.
Actually, the one I use at home was a much more expensive one and Warburtons won't fit in that either.
Tesco for us too, but the same problem with the white tops, but only about a tenner

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back