Today Saturday Kelso snaps

He was ok had a few beers with him, his van was an ex bomb disposal unit. He is more interested in vintage rallies but when i mentioned about the POI app he sounded keen on joining as there probably wont be any vintage events happening for some time.

He was telling me he had been offered a Triumph Tigress scooter and asked if i had heard of it before. For what was being asked for a complete unit and one for spares i told him if he is not wanting it i would gladly take it. He is an ex HGV mechanic who ran his own business.

Nice photos and looks great weather. (y)

Really sorry we missed this meet.

PS: when did Desperate Dan join the forum (pic4)? :unsure: :oops:

He was telling me he had been offered a Triumph Tigress scooter and asked if i had heard of it before. For what was being asked for a complete unit and one for spares i told him if he is not wanting it i would gladly take it. He is an ex HGV mechanic who ran his own business.
I remember a chap across from my school had a henkel with a big front mud wing built in to main body,f stroke i think about 175cc

I remember a chap across from my school had a henkel with a big front mud wing built in to main body,f stroke i think about 175cc
I had to look that up as I have never heard of them, futuristic looking for their time. Remember now they also do the Messerschmitt three wheeler or the engine is a Heinkel but a two stroke.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back